Stuart Kettlewell discussion thread

sailor_h

7 minutes ago, wellfan said:

I don't know...maybe George fucking Jetson, as he has his head in the clouds as much as the current Board seems to have. 

And there's your problem. If you want rid of the board because you believe they're incompetent when it comes to appointing managers, why would you trust them with appointing someone to oversee a plan for the next 5 or 10 years?

45 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Why ? Lennon took an all conquering Celtic team to 2nd against a poor Rangers, losing the chance of 10 in a row with the biggest budget in the country. What about his past record with any club suggests he'd be a good manager anywhere ?

Why? Because he is an obnoxious wee ginger prick that would cause an argument in an empty house, we don't  need that or any of the ugly sisters baggage that comes with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

And there's your problem. If you want rid of the board because you believe they're incompetent when it comes to appointing managers, why would you trust them with appointing someone to oversee a plan for the next 5 or 10 years?

Just because I don't have the perfect answers to the issues at play doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to express a view on them on a public forum. Don't be so defeatist and challenging. A magical fairy certainly isn't going to appoint a permanent CEO, so, of course, I have to accept that it may well be the current Board who selects a potential CEO, as the Board isn't going to sack itself in the morning, is it?!

16 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Why? Because he is an obnoxious wee ginger prick that would cause an argument in an empty house, we don't  need that or any of the ugly sisters baggage that comes with him.

You won't get any arguement from me. Would rather eat my own bollocks than have that horrible cunt at the club.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I doubt it. When Hammell left we were able to put out 9 decent outfielders and a numpty to partner KVV. 

It's hard to look at this squad and see the same quality. Goss, KVV and Max Johnston were huge losses. 

We are relying on very young loan players now so I can see us struggling I unless we strengthen the spine in January. 

you didnae rate goss ????