2023/24 ins & outs discussion

David

13 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Aye we'll add Tony Docherty to the group as well since he's getting shot of them at the first opportunity. 

There are 9 days to go but our signings and the guys we are being linked with are of a poor standard. 

No one linked us with the dundee 2, that was pure speculation in here.

35 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Aye we'll add Tony Docherty to the group as well since he's getting shot of them at the first opportunity. 

There are 9 days to go but our signings and the guys we are being linked with are of a poor standard. 

Who linked us to Jack 'Harry' Vale?

11 minutes ago, mothman said:

Is that photo not the young lad Mark Ferrie who's back from a loan spell?

That would make more sense, we tend to do a decent job keeping trialists and unsigned players out of our posted pics and videos.

2 hours ago, steelboy said:

_130967406_gettyimages-1246446958.jpg.05d4e85bf61c4676fd740868eaa49a19.jpg

Looks like zero goals a season striker Jack Vale. 

whos pally wi                                                                                                                georgie gent

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Why don't you call a Trolls meeting with Yodo, and MJC a put together a list of any players you all find acceptable and ok to sign, that would save you labelling every player linked with Motherwell as pish.

now now spider, he didnt actually say PISH ;)

• Haha 1

Unless I am mistaken, this is who we've brought in so far, which means we're probably still looking for a centre-back, maybe another midfielder, and at least two forwards.

Defenders
Monty
Elliot

Midfielders
Halliday

Forwards
Hee haw

43 minutes ago, wellfan said:

I've no idea what happened with McGinley, but I hope he finds a team and can play regularly again. 

Good luck to him. Not a world beater  by any stretch of the imagination, but not as bad as many made out. Irrespective of where he was played, he was a central defender, by his own admission. 

3 hours ago, wellfan said:

Unless I am mistaken, this is who we've brought in so far, which means we're probably still looking for a centre-back, maybe another midfielder, and at least two forwards.

Defenders
Monty
Elliot

Midfielders
Halliday

Forwards
Hee haw

Don't tell me we're signing another Japanese forward......

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, wellfan said:

Defenders
Monty
Elliot

Midfielders
Halliday

Forwards
Hee haw

I heard on the forwards front were looking at hee haw but we’re more interested in his Texan cousin Yee Haw

• Thanks 1

• David locked this topic