Motherwell v Dundee Utd, Sunday 28/5/23

fizoxy

4 hours ago, Motherwell Daft said:

and fourthly for big Kev to score a few n pass that peado striker n be top scorer in the SPL over the season.

That's a pretty bold statement. Are you suggesting that there is an actual peado[sic] in the league or are you just slandering someone that you don't like?

I saw a highlight video of the Dundee Utd keeper Biragitti or whatever it's spelt from this season on social media earlier today. I cannot find it any more but it was unbelievable how many goals he's chucked in.

We should be shooting on sight, the guy is awful!

Edit - KVV hat trick at 18/1, gimme some of that.

5 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

I saw a highlight video of the Dundee Utd keeper Biragitti or whatever it's spelt from this season on social media earlier today. I cannot find it any more but it was unbelievable how many goals he's chucked in.

We should be shooting on sight, the guy is awful!

He was dropped last game so may not get to see his skills at Fir Park.

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

That's a pretty bold statement. Are you suggesting that there is an actual peado[sic] in the league or are you just slandering someone that you don't like?

In a democracy you are permitted to make statements whether bold or not.

So to provide you anymore explanation other than that ain’t going to happen.

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Motherwell Daft said:

In a democracy you are permitted to make statements whether bold or not.

So to provide you anymore explanation other than that ain’t going to happen.

Democracy doesn't allow you to make stuff up and present it as fact.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

Democracy doesn't allow you to make stuff up and present it as fact.

Yes it does its called free speech, anybody can talk as much shite as they like it's learning to recognise them and ignore them thereafter that counts.

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Yes it does its called free speech, anybody can talk as much shite as they like it's learning to recognise them and ignore them thereafter that counts.

That's not true even here in the US where free speech is enshrined in the 1st amendment and more protected than it is in the UK.

As Fox News recently found out, repeating known lies about the election just cost them three quarters of a billion dollars. 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

KVV looking to get the record for fastest hat trick as Motherwell player? Is it StJohn that has that record? 

I think Kev already has enough records this season.

Surely he can leave that one for The Saint! 😆

16 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Could be wrong but I heard utd paid £350k for him!!!

Wow. Him , Fletcher and Tony Watt what a bargain they got there. Head of recruitment must be Charlie Chaplin.

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2023 at 11:03 AM, The African said:

Are we guilty of taking our eye off the ball here? All the chat of KVV scoring a few and breaking records and the supposed snub by their manager might be a great laugh but the real crux is that we need a win to be sure of seventh place and the financial benefit that will have for the club.

Definitely.

There is FAR too much over confidence about tomorrow on this thread.

Talk of KvV hitting a hattrick and us pumping them? When we get that it rarely if ever comes to fruition and as I said, it’s never that easy against Dundee Utd, especially at home.

We’ll be doing well to get a draw tomorrow imo.

It doesn't matter what "we" do, we're just having a laugh.

What the players do is what matters and I don't see any signs they won't be putting in a performance tomorrow.

If Utd really are setting up to win by 5, however, then it should be pretty entertaining - which is the best you can hope for the last game of the season.

(I also reckon Livi won't get what they need in Perth).

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MJC said:

Definitely.

There is FAR too much over confidence about tomorrow on this thread.

Talk of KvV hitting a hattrick and us pumping them? When we get that it rarely if ever comes to fruition and as I said, it’s never that easy against Dundee Utd, especially at home.

We’ll be doing well to get a draw tomorrow imo.

FFS United are at the bottom for a reason, they are brutal, yes they beat us last time at Fir Park but they are shite. They are going down tomorrow, they have as much chance of putting 5 past us as you being positive on this forum, it will be a win for the good guys, so chill out and enjoy it

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

FFS United are at the bottom for a reason, they are brutal, yes they beat us last time at Fir Park but they are shite. They are going down tomorrow, they have as much chance of putting 5 past us as you being positive on this forum, it will be a win for the good guys, so chill out and enjoy it

We’ve not beaten them at home in two attempts so far this season.

We tend to struggle against them, especially at home.

They beat us 2-1 at home last month when we could have effectively relegated them and secured our own safety that day.

We might be missing some key players, namely defenders.

They have more incentive to win than we do.

We might win, we might lose and we might draw tomorrow. But suggesting that we will pump Utd and that it will be a skoosh (and yes, I know that no one as actually said that, but…) is overly optimistic in my view.

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

We’ve not beaten them at home in two attempts so far this season.

We tend to struggle against them, especially at home.

They beat us 2-1 at home last month when we could have effectively relegated them and secured our own safety that day.

We might be missing some key players, namely defenders.

They have more incentive to win than we do.

We might win, we might lose and we might draw tomorrow. But suggesting that we will pump Utd and that it will be a skoosh (and yes, I know that no one as actually said that, but…) is overly optimistic in my view.

Which is a reasonable take, but generally most games this season you say we are about to get pumped....... so maybe, just maybe if you enjoy partaking in the hyperbole, you shouldnt greet about it coming the other way!

Regardless of the result tomorrow, we are staying up, having a good day & Dundee United are finishing bottom