Motherwell v Dundee Utd, Sunday 28/5/23

fizoxy

3 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

That's just not true, he put two absolutely superb crosses into the box today, one for Mugabi and then 5 seconds later one of the best first time half volley crosses I've ever seen.

AND he scored a 20 yard rasper today!

You just don't like the guy.

Doing it on the final day against the worst team doesn't mean a huge amount.

Our attack will look very different next seaso without KVV and Max so we'll see how he gets on then but he will need to contribute more. 

11 minutes ago, steelboy said:

His passing and shooting is generally dreadful. He gave Miller a hospital pass in the first half when there was zero pressure on him which sums up a lot of his play. 

He's a relegation battle player.

what complete and utter rubbish. You must be on the sauce because that is so far from reality, keep taking the shrooms.

3 minutes ago, Mio Krivokapic said:

Yet his passing stats are better than McKinstry who you were bemoaning the fact had been 'blackballed'

& his 6 goals and 7 assists shows how well he's performed and what a shrewd signing he's been for a relegation battle player

image.png.df5e1ab87d5800659f9d88f0ea13b4db.png

I've said before McKinstry's final ball was terrible but he was clearly improving when he got bombed out. 

You might have forgotten already but we were in a relegation battle and that was when we had a record breaking 29 goal striker. 

28 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Once we got our act together after untd"s 2nd goal the result was never in doubt, we battered them, just a couple of observations,  Mugabi is a feckin bomb scare and Mandron is utter pish, 2 free headers he had from a yard and then 18 inches out and fecked both of them up I hope he gets punted over the summer.

Spot on,the budget for next season is likely to be the lowest it's been for years,we can't be handing out contracts to those two,there brutal,mandron at times looks like he's never seen a ball before and mugabi can't be trusted not to make an arse of it.

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

just a question but does anybody else think  MJC and STEELBOY  are the same person ???? just a thought

No chance. MJC's thinking, although negative at times, is well within the realms of reason.

8 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I've said before McKinstry's final ball was terrible but he was clearly improving when he got bombed out. 

You might have forgotten already but we were in a relegation battle and that was when we had a record breaking 29 goal striker. 

When you are in a relegation battle you look for your better players to step up

You may have forgotten that McKinstry was sacrificed for a change of formation which hasn't worked out too badly 

17 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Aye us ya absolute bell end, season over, back to hiding under the bed, can't wait till you start yir pish next season, 'Oh were going down, it's a relegation strip nonsense' Goodbye 

Don't forget we were absolutely rotten for most of this season, bottom of the league and knocked out of three cups really cheaply. He had a point.

Struggling to think what, if anything, you contribute.

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

just a random question,    but anybody heard from my old / young sparring partner, the one and only . lemmon sooking YODO ,        or is he using his other names on here ,  MJC / STEELBOY  ????

Is he someone who enjoys the pile ons when things aren't going well, but tends to go quiet during happier times 

1 hour ago, Mio Krivokapic said:

Yet his passing stats are better than McKinstry who you were bemoaning the fact had been 'blackballed'

& his 6 goals and 7 assists shows how well he's performed and what a shrewd signing he's been for a relegation battle player

image.png.df5e1ab87d5800659f9d88f0ea13b4db.png

Being a Motherwell fans seems to be enough for some of our supporters neither Cornelieus or McKinstry has merited a starting place. 

17 minutes ago, smiddy said:

just a random question,    but anybody heard from my old / young sparring partner, the one and only . lemmon sooking YODO ,        or is he using his other names on here ,  MJC / STEELBOY  ????

Hi ya Smiddy stopped going when the wage thieves got the manager sacked . Now from what I read the wage thieves are now world class . Very happy we have stayed up thinking about a MK Dons ticket for next season 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Hi ya Smiddy stopped going when the wage thieves got the manager sacked . Now from what I read the wage thieves are now world class . Very happy we have stayed up thinking about a MK Dons ticket for next season 

hi ya yodo      i was wondering where you were,  a heard the rumour that goss slattery and spittal had all got 10 year contracts and you had ended up in the heart ward in wishaw general :)   anyway nice to know your still popping inn

Just seen the sportscene highlights, untds penalty was never a pen a feckin outrageous decision, Fletcher was all over Mugabi, who had no idea wher the ball was, another VAR fuck up, its a nonsense how this is being allowed to continue.