Season 23/24 Dundee v Motherwell 06/08/23

SteelmaninOZ

Just now, grizzlyg said:

Mugabi ahead of Blaney just baffling.  And let's hope Bair can prove us all wrong 

Hows it baffling, have you seen them train in last week ,do you know who’s fully fit and who’s no, do you know what formation / tactics we will be playing today, do you know anything the manager doesn’t. I will go with the manager on this one .  But i do reserve the right to change my mind completely by 5pm tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, stv said:

Hows it baffling, have you seen them train in last week ,do you know who’s fully fit and who’s no, do you know what formation / tactics we will be playing today, do you know anything the manager doesn’t. I will go with the manager on this one .  But i do reserve the right to change my mind completely by 5pm tonight. 

Aye ok, was just giving my opinion.  I hope defence has a clean sheet and Bevis has a blinder. I am just surprised as I thought Blaney Casey McGinn was our strongest back 3. Just feel there is always a moment of madness in Bevis.  COYW

7 minutes ago, David said:

I'd settle for just the one goal. Something to get him started off on the right foot and hopefully turning his career around.

Yep, a hat trick on his debut would put too much pressure on. Wasn't there a French lad some decades ago who did that and never scored again?

2 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Yep, a hat trick on his debut would put too much pressure on. Wasn't there a French lad some decades ago who did that and never scored again?

David ferrere - think he came on as a half time sub against hibs . Scored 3 identical goals and then the rest of his time completely forgettable 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

The mind boggles, it was a defeat earlier this week, what happened to change the prediction, mummy give you another biscuit. 

Here he comes again, the pub bore.

Away and play the puggy and give us all peace.

4 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

David ferrere - think he came on as a half time sub against hibs . Scored 3 identical goals and then the rest of his time completely forgettable 

Not to mention Crawford Baptie's Fir Park debut, scoring twice - two thirds of his total goal tally for us.

7 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

He was obviously a very limited player but naturally he wrote himself into our history books with a debut 2nd half hattrick. I’m sure he was one one of the players released when admin hit a couple of months later?

7 minutes ago, Last post by: said:

Came on to say the same. Very annoying, how can this guy not be capable of reading the team sheet? 

#Lawleff

It will be out of habit. Blair is a more common name than Bair, especially when you would be used to saying Blair Spittal

1 minute ago, unknown said:

It will be out of habit. Blair is a more common name than Bair, especially when you would be used to saying Blair Spittal

To be fair I thought his name was Blair when he was at St.Johnstone last season and it was only when he signed for us that I realised it was actually Bair. 😂