Motherwell v Ross County 28/10/2023

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Same old script. We can’t score goals and we can’t keep goals out and that is a recipe for disaster.

We should have signed Steven Fletcher in the summer. For the wages we have wasted on Obika, Shaw, Bair and Wilkinson we could surely have been able to put together a deal that would have given him the ‘buzz’ he was after. He would have scored more goals than the four of them put together, I have no doubt of that. 

To have the four that you mention on the books at the same time is scandalous,this is worse forward options I can remember us ever having.

6 minutes ago, MJC said:

If we somehow spawny a point out of this it will do nothing other than paper over the cracks. We are rank rotten.

Point stands.

We are rank rotten but I’ll take the draw. 

Well done for not giving up.

• Like 1

The ridiculously frustrating thing is we knew that we'd be dire until we brought Mika on.  The team performance was poor - Spencer for first 60 mins was the only outlet for moving forward. 

Mika made a huge difference.  There's a few players who simply shouldn't be back in the first team. 

Hopefully with Mika + Butcher coming back we can add a bit of quality that's needed. 

• Like 3

Well done in not giving up but dreadful in putting ourselves in that position. 
   What a difference Beireth makes with a bit of speed. Young lad showed up well in his brief appearance and got us a point. We look much more difficult to beat when we play one up top. SK will have to figure out how to keep us solid but up the goal threat.