Motherwell v Hearts 11/11/2023

SteelmaninOZ

5 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

Not sure who lost their an but that's 3 of last 4 goals from corners... something to practice in training??

Manger was fuming on the radio and saying a player didn't follow instruction in terms of picking up Rowles at the corner and it had been spelt out to them over and over.

ย 

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Manger was fuming on the radio and saying a player didn't follow instruction in terms of picking up Rowles at the corner and it had been spelt out to them over and over.

ย 

oh well we will see if he plays "said" player the next gameย ย  ( if heez still manager )

No shots apart from a row z from Slattery and a defensive header from Bair ,would have dropped Bair and Wilkinson and moved Slattery and Spittal further up and filled the midfield up as it's non existent, Spencer and Gent should have been on from the start ,going to forget this evening and have a few drams and probably spend the ยฃ33 Celtic want on more whisky.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

The post of yoursย  the guy is replying to wasn't constructive either , a bit immature, if I am being polite.

What part? Suggesting that we are likely to be relegated or the โ€˜fat ladyโ€™ bit?

Either way, Iโ€™ve not seen any convincing argument against my belief that relegation is a distinct possibility (to put it mildly).

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

What part? Suggesting that we are likely to be relegated or the โ€˜fat ladyโ€™ bit?

Either way, Iโ€™ve not seen any convincing argument against my belief that relegation is a distinct possibility (to put it mildly).

Probably the #Relegation, relegation, Ole, Ole, Ole# part.

It's a distinct possibility every season, and if you keep saying it every season, eventually you'll be right. Luckily for us, if you keep saying we won't win every week, eventually you'll be wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Great contribution to the thread.ย 
ย 

Do you have any thoughts on the game?

Any thoughts on how we played today?
ย 

Any thoughts on our dismal performances and form for the last two and a bit months?

Any thoughts about how we can pick up our form??

Or would you just prefer to throw snidey abusive remarks about?

Aye , when i see shite , i sometimes feel the need to call it out. I didnโ€™t know any other way to respond to such a rational and well thought out original post from you.ย 

Wasnt at the game today so nope.

There you have it.

6 minutes ago, stv said:

Aye , when i see shite , i sometimes feel the need to call it out. I didnโ€™t know any other way to respond to such a rational and well thought out original post from you.ย 

Wasnt at the game today so nope.

There you have it.

Oh right. So you werenโ€™t at the game but you โ€œfeel the need to call it outโ€.

So you still feel the need to make crass, uncalled for comments?ย 
ย 
You still feel the need to just argue for the sake of it?

Okay, whatever you like.ย 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mortonhallwell said:

Got to question why Wilkinson is even on the pitch. He's done nothing 1st half. I would take him off and bring on anybody. Wilkinson is an empty jersey.

Don't blame him. He's a penalty box striker not a winger or wide midfielder. Hung out to dry like Spittal. If I was him I'd be totally brassed off at SK.ย 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

He got back up holding his shoulder, he wasn't holding his head.

He was clearly rolling over in the box with both hands over his face. He dived a number of times without punishment but that was the worst piece if acting by far.

11 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Only positive was the impeccable silence at start of game. Well done to both sets of supporters. My grandfathers and Mrs Grizzly's grandfathers were active in the war so great to see it respectedย 

Hear, Hear mate - said the same thing to my Brother in Law. My grandfather lied about his age to join up and served as a bugle boy at Ypres with the Royal Irish Regiment - I still have his bugle. Nice to see that in this uncertain world, there is still some compassion and respect for those who fought to give us the freedoms we enjoy today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Only positive was the impeccable silence at start of game. Well done to both sets of supporters. My grandfathers and Mrs Grizzly's grandfathers were active in the war so great to see it respectedย 

100% Grizzly. A great show of respect.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tamwell said:

Today I saw Spittal at left back, at half time we put a right back at left back, before finally bringing a left back on. Big Bevis played up front.

These things actually happened.

When you break it down like that it's actually embarrassing,throw in playing bair and wilkinson in wider roles,it's no wonder so many are turning on the manager.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

He got back up holding his shoulder, he wasn't holding his head.

bbc radio scotland at the game said he shouldv been booked for simulation as he was holding his head in front of the ref so the ref blew whistle for a head knock,went to the var telly seen it wasnt a head knock so gave a bounce ball but they then said he shouldv been booked for trying to con the ref

54 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Also greatly appreciate this from both sides of supporters and stuff like this and the minute claps we do make me really proud to support this team and be part of this community ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

• Like 2