St Mirren v Motherwell 16/12/2023

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

If Faddy on sportscene tonight I will love it.....love it....if we win and he can wind up tight troosers Thompson!! 😜😜

It’s a sad state of affairs how far Sportscene has fallen. I used to love watching it on a Saturday night when you had Dougie Donnelly in his shirt, tie and blazer and weetabix hair or even Hazel Irvine presenting it. Nowadays you’ve got Steven Thompson with his drainpipe jeans and doofus beard and Michael Stewart - say no more.

33 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Paton in for Obika.

I'd expect an extra midfielder an one up top away to a top six team so fairly happy with that.

Yup. Happy with that.

We have played our best football this season in that formation.

Difference now is we have a decent striker to make it work.

24 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Yup that is team I reckon most of us would have went for.  Come on well give us a Saturday night forum where we can all be smiling for once 

How long have you been on here? There’s never an occasion where we are all smiling. Always a moan or greetin in there somewhere, even if it’s about the pies. 😆

3 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

What scared me was he was told Ox's distribution was worse than Kelly's......surely not!!

but also heez over 6ft and comes and catches the ball,    as craigan said grizzly    hope it doesnt come back to bite him or   his first game was against st midden and his last game could be st midden

Just now, wellsince75 said:

Was just thinking the same - I don’t see what value he adds to the team .

feel sorry for Spencer on the right with sod hitting useless balls and slattery pissing about 

Don't think there's enough players available for him not to be playing. Unless McGinn is ready to come back.