Motherwell v Kilmarnock 03/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, Well Well said:

wow those are shameful comments about our own player with absolutely no basis other than your shameful bigotry

Absolutely dreadful. 

I don't give a stuff if Halliday supports Rangers. Was it an issue when we signed Davie Cooper?

18 minutes ago, steelboy said:

The club needs to develop and sell Lennon Miller and Kettlewell is letting him sit on the bench 

The club does need to develop and sell Lennon Miller, but the manager also has a duty to make sure young players' long term careers don't get jeopardised to suit our short term needs. Kettlewell played Miller often enough before his injury to suggest he rates him very highly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Well Well said:

wow those are shameful comments about our own player with absolutely no basis other than your shameful bigotry

What bigotry?

Kettlewell and Halliday are both big Rangers fans. Halliday and Greg Stewart were joking about singing Loyalist songs on a podcast a couple of weeks ago. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steelboy said:

What bigotry?

Kettlewell and Halliday are both big Rangers fans. Halliday and Greg Stewart were joking about singing Loyalist songs on a podcast a couple of weeks ago. 

And what is the big deal with Halliday being a Rangers fan? None. Zero. I would suspect very few of our players support Motherwell. As for Kettlewell who he supports away from managing us is completely his business. We had Terry Butcher as our manager. Didn't see many people crying over that. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Halliday didn't even get subbed after throwing up on the park. He is some nick for a 32 year old that allegedly trains every day.

The club needs to develop and sell Lennon Miller and Kettlewell is letting him sit on the bench 

Alexa: What is a scudbook?

10 minutes ago, steelboy said:

What bigotry?

In you sad life it probably isn't but the vast majority live in the 21st Century and not the 18th where you clearly still lurk. Your prejudice is clear.

We are still short of quality in the final third. not a dig at Bair btw as he was really good again today. Paton, whilst having a decent game today, will not do in that advanced position. Far too slow. The game was crying out for gent further forward or Nicholson but neither happened but for a minute

3 hours ago, smiddy said:

paton is pish

I'm curious, have you ever played football at any level? School fitba, 5's with your pals, or kicking a can against a wall? I seriously fucking doubt it, because frankly, that's a ridiculous statement. He was given the sacrificial lamb role and pretty much executed it to perfection.

What the fuck do you actually expect from someone performing this role? Absolute gobshite patter.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Well Well said:

In you sad life it probably isn't but the vast majority live in the 21st Century and not the 18th where you clearly still lurk. Your prejudice is clear.

It's not even prejudice. It's straw clutching. Any excuse to have a pop at Kettlewell. He signed someone who supports Rangers..  how dare he 

5 minutes ago, Inflato said:

I'm curious, have you ever played football at any level? School fitba, 5's with your pals, or kicking a can against a wall? I seriously fucking doubt it, because frankly, that's a ridiculous statement. He was given the sacrificial lamb role and pretty much executed it to perfection.

What the fuck do you actually expect from someone performing this role? Absolute gobshite patter.

The man has played more games of football than anyone on here. 

• Haha 1

Deserved win today. No failures in team . Bair outstanding and keep that up and he is going to be a Legend.

Yes I know it's just a draw but no one can deny that the lads are not battling. I think everyone doing a shift including Halliday who is a talker and organising things.

Tuesday is massive so let's all produce the 2nd half encouragement.    All together now.....COYWWWWWW

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Inflato said:

not my argument, BUT even i would expect a PROFESSIONAL football player (paton) to hit the target at least once when heez in/around the 18 yarder, and with either foot, but he just seems to brain fart, now my sub with 20 to go wouldv been paton for nicholson, i bet this boy hits the target, in and around the box

23 minutes ago, Inflato said:

show me your medals,   fuckin idiot you know fuck all about me

Just now, Mad Dog said:

Get a room you two, should be talking about the game this afternoon.

if you look at what time i said " paton is pish " it was around the time he tryed to play a 1-2 with the corner flag, still stand by the bit he brain farts when he sees the goals,,,,,,,,,,,,,, saying that i would still like him to score with one off his erse cheek :)

I think that he is a very tidy player and certainly good to have in the squad but as soon as he gets near the 18 yard box it all falls apart for him. Defensively too as he has cost us a couple of goals by not staying tight to his man.

4 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Also special mention to Polworth for showing more energy confronting Spittal than he did in 2 years for us......d**k.

Mixed reception for KVV.  I certainly didn't boo but did chuckle at petulance and yellow card 

KVV is now an opponent out to harm us on the park, fuck him, he's history and he's fair game petulant big dick.

• Thanks 1