The Cooper Stand

HanoMaSano

Good feelings around Fir park just now, we're all excited to have a new man with new ideas in charge (and not just myself and the fellow happy clappers!) and with a team of talented young guys who are going to give their all every game for the well.

And for once, the relations between the fans and the club are pretty good. We generally moan that "The more things change, the more they stay the same." but I have to say that Leeann Dempster has done a great job so far and things are moving in the right direction.

The best decision the club has made in years IMHO is to give us back the Cooper, and it's up to us to show Mr Boyle that it was the right call. So get everybody you know told that they should come along on Saturday, get the place rockin, claim back our own stand in numbers and inspire the boys to stuff this Weegie scum!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I would encourage as many of you to try and persuade any 'floating' 'Well fan (who can make it of course) to come along on Saturday and fill as much of the ground (Cooper in particular) as possible.

It's a big game for Jim and the young squad so the more 'Well fans there they better.

Rangers have all but sold out their allocation so hopefully we can match that 5k plus ourselves.

'Mon the 'Well

PS And yes Fritz - Cooper Suite is for 'Well fans this Saturday :P:thumbup::nod::woop:

I hope we can fill as much as the Cooper as we can but see if there were only two men and a dug in there I wouldn't care 'cos it ours and it should always be ours. Git those weegie fuckers roon the other end.

Git intae thum!

PS I'm quite up for this game by the way! :thumbup:

Nah chance at the best of times of filling it - which is why it was given over in the first place.

Never mind that for some reason Motherwell are charging more to get into a game less 'Well fans want to come along to for various reasons (sectarian element, dodgy refs a certainty, probably get gubbed, polis and scumbags everywhere etc etc).

Yes, following the No (means No) vote we had the Cooper Stand. I was in there as usual and there were plenty of guys in who were obviously Celtic supporters and a few even had colours on but the stewards couldn't have cared less.

In general, I don't have a problem with opposition fans sitting in other ends as long as they can behave themselves. We live in what is supposed to be a civilised society after all and I would certainly do it if it was the only way of getting to see the 'Well. To be fair most of them did behave themselves, kept quiet and didn't even cheer their goal but there were a few who did jump up and that was what caused any problems - especially as the stewards generally turned a blind eye.

The next game at Fir Park was against the same opposition and I had to sit in the Main Stand but there's been enough threads on that and the situation has now been put right.

I think they filled it a few times, I've never seen 'Well fans fill it...

Who gives a flying fuck if they fill it or not? It's oor stand so they shouldn't be in it in the first place. As I said earlier, I'd rather see two 'well fans in there rather than two thousand of those fuckers. :huh:

I'd rather have 2k h**s x £25 going into our coffers, but maybe that's just me.

Yip, just you (and John Boyle). :huh:

To be fair there's probably a few that would prefer the money but it sickens me how much Scottish football in general pander to those pair.

As said done to death, they didn't fill it enough so we got it back. If they brought enough the decision wouldn't have been reversed but truth was there was never an extra 2K when the scum came to town bar the odd exception. Failed experiment and rightful owners back in place. Let's never see our territory given up so meekly ever again.