Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be us Gaidhealtachd Dossers will be the away end. Gaag, the Shaka Clan, (Shaka Clan, Shaka Clan, Shaka Clan :lol: ), Master Blackwood, Ross visiting Elgin for his nasms, the Aberdeen mob, and Netherton's uncles ...... get yer singing voices ready :doh:

Shaka Clan? Take yourself outside and give yourself a good talking to! :D

Shaka + Sister will be in attendance (the wife +ma da workin,poor show!), meeting for pre match beverages?

Shaka Clan? Take yourself outside and give yourself a good talking to! :D

................ meeting for pre match beverages?

Sorry mate :lol: Not sure where I'm going for a pint. Reckon Academy Street could be chokka, especially down the bottom end. Is there still a Weatherspoons opposite the Hootananny in Church Street ?

aye, phoenix or lauders for me as per. Shite pubs but it's a bit of a motherwell ritual :lol:

I'm only allowed a few post match shandy's as ive got a wedding reception at Bunchrew at night and the missus will murder me if i turn up steamin!

There is, but it's shite.

Not been in for a while ............ but for a pre-match beer(s), (and food if needsbe), not a night out.

The Sports bar is chokka when we take 100 to Longman, let alone 1500(ish). Think the Phoenix has banned 'Well fans. There's the Blackfriars across the road I suppose or up the seedy wee lane to the Keg :lol:

Suppose it depends what time my train gets in, and where I'm dragged to thereafter.

I'll drink with any 'Well fan ........... and I don't hold grudges. Just call me a "cock" on arrival and we can get on with the drinking :doh:

:lol:

I have never ever called you a cock. If you mean the John Reid thread, then it's a few pages back in compost corner, have a wee look and you'll see I never.

You don't have to apologise, just buy the first round :D

The Keg, ah memories of 9am saturday sessions, oh to be young again lol. Lauders or Smith+Jones sounds best, Lauders is always good for getting the craic wi the town beauts,eyepatch man etc :lol:

When you starting Gaz? planning a sesh?

Pie, S+J at bottom of high st,across from mcdonalds. used to be the Royal Bank. Good for a beer n decent scran as well

Gaidhealtachd Dossers had our 1st meeting in there, but I'm sure the boy took the huff with noisy Dossers since then and banned us.

That the day they didn't let us back on the bus (apart from me and my sister using our teuchter accents :lol: ). Been there few times since then and always well fans about. Doubt they'll turn down the money of 100 odd well fans

I'd have to disagree, I fucking love Sanjays. It's slightly more expensive, and gash through the day, but it's the best pub in Inverness.

Shaka, are you going to eat your hat pre-replay or once it's confirmed as postponed? :lol:

Remember,mine came with conditions, if Fri+Sat are ok weather wise + the games off, i shall eat any hat you wish in the pub on sat afternoon! :lol:

Was gonna say, LAUDERS?! :lol:

Smith & Jones for me. Just need to find somebody who'll be up and about! Unless Special AKA fancies a pint? :lol:

I arrive in inverness at half 1 on the train, but i'll be arriving on my tod, if your about i could meet up with you for a pint if you want Gazzy?