Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO SHAKA:

youcantfixstupidhatp148.jpgw400.png

:lol: We dont know how friday + saturdays weather is gonna be yet! But pretty gutted at this, im gna b dwn the road for any replays now. Pish.

Fuckin glorious sunshine up here as well for the second day in a row too

BBC forecast shows temperature of -1 for Sunday and Monday nigt and getting up to 3 and 4 during the day.

If that's the case then its better than its been showing for a good number of days but the BBC weather page is notorious for wild fluctuations in what its forecasting so not getting my hopes up too much for Tuesday just yet.

Its glorious sunshine in Glasgow City Centre as well, but its still fucking -2 outside!

Glorious Sunshine meaning sky is clear + no new snow for the last 2 days (+ no snow forecast before sunday) Therefore roads are clear + gritted so wont ice up, and Pitch is ok + playable, think thursday morning was a little too early for a postponement

Glorious Sunshine meaning sky is clear + no new snow for the last 2 days (+ no snow forecast before sunday) Therefore roads are clear + gritted so wont ice up, and Pitch is ok + playable, think thursday morning was a little too early for a postponement

Aye, but then you have to think about the likely temperatures for the punters sitting out in it, temparatures on the road home at night through the highlands and maybe even temperatures that are suitable for players to play football in.

true but from the forecasts temps arent meant to be anything out the ordinary. ok itll be freezing but im sure il have been at colder games at the Caley Stadium. I cn understand why its off,dnt get me wrong, just dissappointed and think its maybe a little early for decisions to be made

took them long enough there was no way this game was going to go ahead, I know the earliest the game could be called off was today but a bit of common sense for time to time.

What a minute we're talking about football, I forgot we don't do common sense and that's why the game is now set for a Tuesday night!

How is it safe to go to work, school, tesco, braehead, gigs, cinemas, bingo.....

but football matches all over are getting called off?

Work, school, tesco, braehead, gigs, cinemas, bingo..... don't require a polis presence who are responsible for the safety of all fans travelling to and at the game.

Exactly ........... I was in Inverness today and the pitch looked in glorious condition - credit to ICTFC - and there is minimal snow/ice around the ground. Inverurie was in a far worse state :lol: in and around Harlaw Park.

So what fudd made this decision ? Picture some spotty faced bint fast-tracked thru the ranks to satisfy the sexist left, someone's who's never been a football fan. Common sense, obviously sadly lacking at HC, would be to have folks travelling on a Sat, many using public transport ---- rather than midweek mostly in cars post-match down the A9 late at night when it is less safe.

If I were MFC and ICTFC I'd be rather unchuffed with this. Both clubs will now lose a stack of cash as the eventual midweek gate will be substantially less than would have been this Saturday.

If Teuchter OB stand by this philosophy of theirs then this game could struggle to be played by the end of March ............... Q a toss of coin scenario :ph34r:

PRIX