Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

You said he would defo do a job for a top championship team and even as good as premiership keepers, aye if i did think like you I would want to hold out for more. Fact is though, the boy got a released by a League One Charlton side. Maybe he has developed massively since his move, I cant comment never seen him in a Charlton shirt.

Who do some folk think we are?

we will never ever get £2m quid for a player, NEVER!

If Faddy had played with Hearts/Hibs/Aberdeen he'd have went for about £4 million quid

Mystic Busta strikes again! Thanks for setting me right once again oh fucking wise one! can you read fucking posts before you start your usual spouting pish rant! Did I say we wouldn't as a club sell him for £1.2m, it's my fucking opinion that he is worth £2m! Am I allowed that for fucks sake!

Says in the Sun that we have three players on trial!

Cedric Collet, left mid from Standard Liege, Pedro Moutinho and a Spanish centre half! At least he is looking!

Can't see Healy at the club, would require far too much money on wages which we could not afford! Can see him at Ibrox tho!

Twitter again (Mark Benstead, Real Radio) :

Confirms it is Cedric Collet as above and the Spanish centre half is Jaime Navarro from Real Madrid (3rd team). Link here

Confirms it is Cedric Collet as above and the Spanish centre half is Jaime Navarro from Real Madrid (3rd team). Link here

Why the fuck are we looking at a 19 year old Centre half when we have Page,Hutch,Saunders + Dario Quinn our own 19 year old centre halves to develop for fucks sake

Why the fuck are we looking at a 19 year old Centre half when we have Page,Hutch,Saunders + Dario Quinn our own 19 year old centre halves to develop for fucks sake

don't forget the cypriot!

he had the day off from washing dishes to go on the bench on saturday. progression.

siebsbarmyarmy:

Take yer pills, have a seat and relax.

I was mearly expressing the opinion that we will never see £2m for a player ever.

Am I not allowed to disagree with your opinion?

Based on the state of the scottish game, who he plays for and our history of selling players. Your opinion is that £2m is a fair price is something I disagree with.

In fact any one who thinks we'd get £1.2m for his is Miles oot tae!

Anyway....

The collet boy sounds exciting. Unless this Spanish guy is superb I am not really keen on taking someone else's youngsters when our own look ok. As for Moutinho, I never ever really noticed him, canny miind him at all to be fair.

Sums it up for me. I thought the whole point of lookingvat a centre half was to bring experience to that area if the park. If Crags got injured we could end up with a very young and in a way inexperienced backline.

Love that google translator check this bit out .......It is a solid central defender in his work behind it and having a good long scroll. It is versatile and goes well above thanks to its large size.

Love that google translator check this bit out .......It is a solid central defender in his work behind it and having a good long scroll. It is versatile and goes well above thanks to its large size.

In English does this mean he is built like a brick shit house, slow and not very mobile, he will do well at Fir Park :whistling:

Collet looks like he could be an excellent player for us. Moutinho is not a player I rate very highly, very similar to Gow so I really hope McCall can find him out. Navarro I'm sure is a good young defender but as other people have said all our efforts should be towards developing what we have. In the next season or so we should be working towards something along the line of:

Hateley---Saunders---Hutchinson---Page

I think that the remainder of this season should be focused on staying in the SPL and giving guys like these as much game time as possible. Time to really focus on building for our future not helping other teams youngsters get game time experience!