389 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• Mark McGhee
    • Scott Leitch
    • John Hughes
    • John Collins
    • Jimmy Calderwood
    • Jim Gannon
    • Luc Niholt (aw, come on, I had tae...)
    • Tommy McLean
    • Derek McInnes
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Somebody else.. Goan tell us...

QUOTE (boabb @ Dec 10 2010, 05:13 PM) post_snapback.gifwouldnt mind the other broon phil looking for a job and did well with limited resources at hull

Are you having a laugh? He spent an absolute fortune and the club is now fucked as a result. Jimmy Bullard on contract so big that no-one will touch him.

Did celtic not have to pay his wages if he was going to them at the beginning of the season which was about 40k something like that. And also l heard phil brown on stv saying he wanted the sheep shaggers job quote "the aberdeen would be good for an up and coming manager like myself" basically to get back on his feet the f off back down to south to get a better job, Personally l dont want a manger who is just going to use as a stepping then leave us in the shite.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (boabb @ Dec 10 2010, 05:13 PM) post_snapback.gifwouldnt mind the other broon phil looking for a job and did well with limited resources at hull

Are you having a laugh? He spent an absolute fortune and the club is now fucked as a result. Jimmy Bullard on contract so big that no-one will touch him.

Did celtic not have to pay his wages if he was going to them at the beginning of the season which was about 40k something like that. And also l heard phil brown on stv saying he wanted the sheep shaggers job quote "the aberdeen would be good for an up and coming manager like myself" basically to get back on his feet the f off back down to south to get a better job, Personally l dont want a manger who is just going to use as a stepping then leave us in the shite.

Very selective mate! He took them from League 1 to the Premiership on a shoestring ! He was sacked very premature in my eyes. He is the best manager Hull have ever had! Plus I don't mind a manager using the club as a stepping stone as log as he is a success and doesn't talk shite about it !

I'd go for Jimmy Calderwood, not in a job just now, did well with Dunfermline and the manager stealing sheep. I think when he went to Killie he was already pishing in the wind and had no chance of doing anything other than fighting it out for first division footie

Butcher. Welcome back so long as he doesn't bring his retarded chimp assistant.

Would take Jimmy Calderwood or John Collins too.

Maybe Magilton or Sanchez?

I see Mutley has re registered with the LMA looking for work dan sarf.