Stuart Mccall Assistant

El Grew

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decorator confirmed the players thing was bullshit. And I would take his word as he's not been wrong often.

But did he have any pictures of it??? ;)

I'll give KB a chance because you can only Piss with the cock you've got and maybe he will prove a very decent number 2! He did win a trophy at Airdrie so we have silverware winning manager as assistant, not many clubs can say that??

P.s what's the best sarcastic smiley??!

McGhee left Leitch went with him

Brown left Knox went with him

Gannon left dunno what happened to Ward.

Now i dunno the truth of the matter but it has been suggested on here that Black isn't McCall's choice. IF he isn't then McCall isn't gonna take him with him if he moves on & if McCall gets sacked it's par for the course for the assistant manager to become caretaker manager until further notice.

Peter ward is currently the manager of Stockport

But did he have any pictures of it??? ;)

I'll give KB a chance because you can only Piss with the cock you've got and maybe he will prove a very decent number 2! He did win a trophy at Airdrie so we have silverware winning manager as assistant, not many clubs can say that??

Leitch was a Assistant with those credentials as well so doesn't say too much. Black wouldn't have been my pick but he is here and like McCall will get my full support.

McGhee left Leitch went with him

Brown left Knox went with him

Gannon left dunno what happened to Ward.

Now i dunno the truth of the matter but it has been suggested on here that Black isn't McCall's choice. IF he isn't then McCall isn't gonna take him with him if he moves on & if McCall gets sacked it's par for the course for the assistant manager to become caretaker manager until further notice.

That makes no sense. Well the last paragraph anyway. You're saying because Black may not have been McCall's choice he won't leave at the same time. Last time I checked Leitch was Assistant Manager of Motherwell before McGhee came in and he took him with him.

Ward was removed from his position at the time Gannon was.

Gannon went for a job interview down south, without the clubs permission, the week before the 2-2 Accies match at New Douglas.
That is a story I have seen mentioned on here. I have seen said-same story debunked on here. Both from people 'in-the know'.

I'm getting slightly pissed with people implying that those of us with a negative view of the management team are not "behind the club". I will always be 100% behind the club, always, but I reserve the right to an opinion on the people appointed to take MY club forward. I used to turn up every week scarf on, hope in my heart and a spring in my step. Sometimes though, the mid eighties, the malpas era, it was with dread in my heart and lead in my boots, but I was still there and always will be. It just so happens that currently this is a dread and lead scenario as opposed to hope and spring.

Gannon went for a job interview down south, without the clubs permission, the week before the 2-2 Accies match at New Douglas.

Quoted as gospel a thousand times but noone has ever revealed where. So I ask yet again, where was this interview?

However if true, wee nice guy Judas proved if you don't have a contract you don't need permission.

Was the contract presented ever drawn up to accurately reflect the discussions that preceded it?

Quoted as gospel a thousand times but noone has ever revealed where. So I ask yet again, where was this interview?

However if true, wee nice guy Judas proved if you don't have a contract you don't need permission.

Was the contract presented ever drawn up to accurately reflect the discussions that preceded it?

Colchester. And he wasn't invited to it, he applied for it. Amongst others, however I dont know those other clubs. Was looking to engineer a way out immediately after the game we got horsed off Hibs at Fir Park.

Also, had he not been punted, Ruddy would have been back at Everton in the January window, and Jutkewitz wouldn't have been around to score that screamer against Hibs.

I quote.

"Black's managerial record at Airdrie United was sadly not to be as successful as his time as a player. Despite signing some reasonable players, and guiding the team to an MG Alba Challenge Cup Final win against Ross County in 2008, he will be remembered for an uninspiring league record that saw the club lose four 1st/ 2nd Division play off games over the course of his tenure."

Throw in a manger who so far has also been less than successful and you can see why questions are being asked.

Somehow I don't think these two guys, with their previous track records, are suddenly going to become successful or become inspirational leaders.

As they say leopards can't change their spots no matter how much they try or want to.

If these two guys don't conjure up a win against Hibs tomorrow then my worst fears may just be about to become true.