Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. I want to warm to him and don't dislike him . Similar to your earlier post I couldn't and didn't listen to all 14 mins of the pre match. Much could have been covered in a few mins or give me the highlights of the conversation. Partly because the questions aren't great and partly because there wasn't that much content. But without wanting to ripped apart here. - I don't find him that engaging and if I was a player listening every day I don't think I'd he'd fire me up. That doesn't mean he won't do well etc , more of an observation at this stage.
  3. I think there is a general malaise right now because the sexy possession football stuff has been shown to be fallable. The overall feeling hasnt been helped by the fact that the SFA went down that route with Poconogli and the start he has had has been less than inspiring. Of course this totally feeds into our media machine and their old pals network of dinosaurs who are desperate to show that "Scottish Players Canny Play that way" Willie Miller on Sportsound on Tuesday night was a case in point. I did listen to The Hampden Roar Podcast today though and they had the Raith Rovers analyst on who has his A Licence and he was very much of the opinion that decent players of all levels can be coached to play this way and it just needs a bit of time on the training pitch. Hopefully we see an improvement on Sunday and, if Alfred is to be believed, the other side of the November break will be the time to truly judge him and this Motherwell team.
  4. It's my knees that were suffering.
  5. Id suggest you go back and look at the interviews under JBA, they were no different. I stopped listening to them because of the banal, same repetitive pish the Jourmos asked. Even JBA looked totally bored with them at times.
  6. Today
  7. 🤣🤣🤣 I guess you may be right, as that was a dreadful interview from the pretend journos. It’s all just feeling a bit uninspiring at the moment.
  8. We dont have a referee in this country with the nuts to give that. They are all either corrupt or shitebags.
  9. You need insightful questions for that to happen. He did make some interesting comments about the central defenders, and our sixes and tens, but the journos were more interested in looking for inflammatory quotes they could print about Celtic being poor.
  10. Alfred got a better heid of hair than Jens though 🤣🤣
  11. To be fair, when you get asked whether you are worried that the fans will not love you as much because the previous manager was better looking than you, Im not sure where he has to go! 😍😍😍
  12. Poor lad probably confused by the standard of questions the journalists ask him.....10 mins 20 seconds I thought David Brent was asking him the question
  13. Is it just me, or does Alfred rarely offer anything particularly insightful? At best, he’s descriptive of the obvious, and at worst, he repeatedly highlights our specific weaknesses across the park, effectively handing the opposition a free playbook. He’s nowhere near Kettlewell levels of verbose crap, but I still often come away wondering whether he’s actually said anything that couldn’t have been covered in three minutes. And that’s fair enough, I suppose. Maybe I’m being overly negative, but we need to start seeing some tangible results from whatever it is he’s trying to implement, and I hope we see some of that on Sunday.
  14. How great it would be to get 3 points against this mob after what happened back in May
  15. Yip Williams out again for a few weeks. Big loss as I think he could be a key player but looking like the English Stama
  16. My backsides just about recovered from sitting in those pod seats over international break.
  17. Just the one key player injured during the break then.
  18. I see in the ticket prices for Sunday, an adult ticket in the POD is £5 dearer than the Cooper and Hunter stands for a crappy inferior seat. All the other categories are the same accross thd three stands, so just the Adult fans being charged more, so much for a club that allegedly cares about its supporters, its a feckin disgrace tbh.
  19. A last minute handball penalty winner for us would be lovely
  20. If there was any justice we would get the win we need to get us back on track and also to get one over on that rancid horrible institution that calls itself a football club especially after the last time they were here.
  21. That would be hilariously funny! The meltdown would be spectacular! 😆😆😆
  22. I will happily take this a last minute winner from big Jake
  23. Robbie McCrorie is seemingly playing regularly and well in Croatia. Probably Jon McCracken is worth a shot too. Whoever the top two are, I'd have Liam MacFarlane as the third choice and have him training and sitting on the bench for the experience and to get him in the right headspace to develop into an international goalie. Using Kieran Slicker as an example, he wasn't ready, was thrown in at the deep end, and had a 'mare on debut. I don't want the top two goalies in the squad that aren't playing near enough every game for their clubs. Gunn was excellent at first and, in my opinion, it is no surprise that his form has dipped since he wasn't getting a game at club level.
  24. Yesterday
  25. We need them to say hurty words n then the rozzers act 😩
  26. Yes I don’t think anyone can deny that Kelly was excellent for us in his first couple of seasons. He arguably saved us from relegation when he came in in 20/21 as he was a clear upgrade on the aforementioned Chapman and Jordan Archer. He is a good solid goalkeeper at our level but his weakness IMO is that he is a bit on the small side for a goalkeeper and lacks presence in his box. Being Captain wasn’t good for him or us either.
  27. Kelly was great when he first came in. Kept us in division but his last season he was poor and was right time to go. Certainly not the worst though, been a right few worse than him......Aaron Chapman anyone!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...