2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Apparently we're looking at ex Man City kid Karl Moore. A winger who now plays with Galway United in Ireland.

Source - Sky Sports news feed on twitter.

The Article

SPL outfit Motherwell are leading the chase to bring former Manchester City winger Karl Moore back to British football.

The 22-year-old left City last summer after failing to make an appearance for the club.

Despite not playing for the Eastlands outfit, Moore did manage to get first-team experience during a loan stint with Millwall.

He moved back to his native Ireland to recover from an injury and build up his fitness and after signing with UCD he joined Galway United earlier this year.

The former Irish Under-21 international is now impressing a number of scouts and he looks set to move back to Brtain.

Motherwell are keen to take him on trial with a view to a permanent deal, and Galway will not stand in his way as he has a clause in his current deal allowing him to move back across the Irish sea.

Skysports.com also understands a number of League One and Two clubs are also keen, but Well are currently in pole position to land him.

Wow Busta, do you think we could afford the transfer fee after he has signed a new contract at Man Utd. I doubt it. Think Man Utd are looking for £2.5m, don't think we could pay anymore than £1.5m.....................

You are right! damn!

If we could get back Reynolds then it would be fantastic but I think I'm with the majority here when I say I don't think it'll happen.

Where are we going to find the funds to buy him and even if we could find funds then no doubt Hibs could give them a better offer

I overheard a couple of the youth coaches chatting at the Kilmarnock game about Mark Reynolds, one of whom obviously knew Mark's father very well.

Anyway, the chat was that Aberdeen and Hibs had been in contact with Mark's agent regarding a move for him, but that he was not keen to move back up the road quite so soon after leaving.

Never say never and all that, but contact looks to have been made and rebuked.

From Scott Burns' twitter - "Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels set to sign an experienced English based striker who will have a medical tomorrow, he has a proven goal scoring record and was with a big championship club last season"

Alot of killie fans been replying to him saying they reckon it's Porter.

Shit. Just posted something similar in the other (non Motherwell) transfer thread but hadn't seen ahem 'proof'. I thought of Porter straight away. No way could Killie get a Championship player who is playing at that level or on way up. Who else in the Championship has a proven record that woukd be willing to go to to them? In a way it is a big gamble for both if true.