2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

This board is fucking dreadful these days.

Moan about absolutely anything. Expect to see 5 new faces but raging that they aren't championship players. Yeh because we have the budget for that. Fucks sake.

Totally agree, team has been screaming out for players and when we sign someone people are still moaning. Some guys haven't even played for the team yet. We are not a top flight club and can't attract decent players here on loan.

cos Messi n Ronaldo arent available

If you are going to take players on loan who aren't getting games it's a good idea not to take them from teams you should be better than. Watching Straker's struggles on Saturday should be proof enough of that.

There are a lot of players between the League 2 reserve league and Messi.

If you are going to take players on loan who aren't getting games it's a good idea not to take them from teams you should be better than. Watching Straker's struggles on Saturday should be proof enough of that.

There are a lot of players between the League 2 reserve league and Messi.

We might be better technically but they can afford to pay far higher wages and what we can afford is where we are getting the players from. Finances are tight, however, the finances have been improved slightly by the new owner but we already have shitload of players getting wages for doing fuck all all season long. We can't get rid of them because no one wants them so we have to balance the books with what we can afford. Championship players and above are not in our league.

Given that we are on the hook for at least part of loan players' salaries, we can only take them from clubs who pay around the same wages as we do.

Outside the EPL every club in the country will have players on wages we match.

If we are so skint then we should be going for two decent players than O'Brien, Laing, Straker and potentially two other League Two reserves.

Crickey, not happy about writing players off after 1 game, we are now writing off players who we've not even signed yet. Some need to get a grip on reality. Remember some of our best players have come out of nowhere with no apparent pedigree, i.e. McDonald, Arnott, Kirk, Law etc etc.

We need players in and time will tell on whether they do/did a good job for us, so give it a rest about he's crap etc. Just be happy that we are actually involved in a last day transfer window, after all these boring non events in previous years.

We might be better technically but they can afford to pay far higher wages and what we can afford is where we are getting the players from. Finances are tight, however, the finances have been improved slightly by the new owner but we already have shitload of players getting wages for doing fuck all all season long. We can't get rid of them because no one wants them so we have to balance the books with what we can afford. Championship players and above are not in our league.

Do you really think York City are paying out bigger wages than us?

Do you really think York City are paying out bigger wages than us?

look bradford park avenue offered more and we were lucky to secure, also Moore just nipped in and took Morgan from under our noses, reported paying all wages too.

getting late but Ian working his butt off hopefully another that was not expected on top of 2 on their way. Striker from Morecambe I can reveal but depends if they get their target which is looking unlikely.

I don't actually have a problem with the level these two Plymouth players are coming from (Keith Lasley couldn't get a game for Plymouth, Scott McDonald knocked back and released by more clubs than you can list, many others), it's more the fact that it's another centre half...

This board is fucking dreadful these days.

Moan about absolutely anything. Expect to see 5 new faces but raging that they aren't championship players. Yeh because we have the budget for that. Fucks sake.

I don't moan about much but come on its underwhelming to say the least.

League 1 maybe but league 2 guys that can't get a game.

Shite.

Bradford park avenue

I don't actually have a problem with the level these two Plymouth players are coming from (Keith Lasley couldn't get a game for Plymouth, Scott McDonald knocked back and released by more clubs than you can list, many others), it's more the fact that it's another centre half...

Plymouth were league 1 at worst when Las was there

Despite the fact they have lower crowds and less TV money?

Have you ever seen a League Two game?

So a player is better because he could get paid more??. I have seen a mass of shit players even in the premiership who should not get a 1/10th of what they earn but it does not make them good players. Salary earned means nothing. I expect our new players will give their all compared to what we have here already. Leanne has already told us about players this week being snatched because we couldn't meet wages from teams considered much lower than us in sponsorship, wages, tv money etc.

look bradford park avenue offered more and we were lucky to secure, also Moore just nipped in and took Morgan from under our noses, reported paying all wages too.

getting late but Ian working his butt off hopefully another that was not expected on top of 2 on their way. Striker from Morecambe I can reveal but depends if they get their target which is looking unlikely.

Thanks for the update, good to hear from within the club

On another note, some people on here need to seriously get a grip

• Like 2