2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I think you're having a laugh if you think we'll sign two midfielders. Also regarding wing cover, Cadden and McLean are there. Also possibility of pushing Josh Law to right midfield and playing Watt at right back.

I can see us signing one midfielder, one defender and a keeper...

Re. Cadden and McLean, you could be right!

The thought of Josh Law at right midfield and Watt at RB gives me the fear...

I am probably in the minority but have never seen the great need for an U20 manager for a squad of around 40 players. Did JJ coach the U20 or was picking the team his remit?.Who has the final say on the major decisions such as who is retained, promoted etc. Can only be Barraclough. He, and Robinson who has valuable experience with youths and the new keeper coach should be able to manage a group of this size and also keeping the group together. So I would not be surprised if he is not replaced. Remember too we have coaches at every age level.

JJ pushed or walked?

The fact he hasn't left to go anywhere else as yet makes me think it wasn't fully his decision.

I am probably in the minority but have never seen the great need for an U20 manager for a squad of around 40 players. Did JJ coach the U20 or was picking the team his remit?.Who has the final say on the major decisions such as who is retained, promoted etc. Can only be Barraclough. He, and Robinson who has valuable experience with youths and the new keeper coach should be able to manage a group of this size and also keeping the group together. So I would not be surprised if he is not replaced. Remember too we have coaches at every age level.

Better get ready to be surprised

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2015/07/10/craigan-makes-his-motherwell-return/

No surprise to see Craigan back at the club, particularly given his connection to Robinson.

Pleased to have Craigan at Fir Park but I'm really disappointed to see JJ go, I thought he had the u20s playing some really decent stuff.

Is Scott Leitch still kicking about?

No surprise to see Craigan back at the club, particularly given his connection to Robinson.

Pleased to have Craigan at Fir Park but I'm really disappointed to see JJ go, I thought he had the u20s playing some really decent stuff.

Is Scott Leitch still kicking about?

Is Scott Leitch not in charge of the academy..? So looking after the younger age groups before we decide who should be kept on for the U20s...

Also Johansson resigned, wasn't forced out. Wanted to try something a bit different.

Probably felt it was a good time to move on with all the other changes taking place in the club's infrastructure.

He had a shaky start, but managed to turn things around and seemed to make good progress with the youngsters.

I understand the Craigan love, but does anyone know if he is any good as a coach?

I understand the Craigan love, but does anyone know if he is any good as a coach?

I forgave the odd slip because he was a good talker during a game. More to him in the team than playing. Dunno if that makes him a good coach mind.

Well the people that appointed him must think he's OK. Maybe we should trust their judgement .

I wasn't criticizing - genuinely curious what his standing was a coach given all his TV work etc.