Next Gaffer?

Infamous Wee Grafter

Assuming that's who you want as manager? Sadly for us, Lambert (like Billy Davies) still has enough of a reputation down south that he'll be nowhere near the Motherwell job...

Surprisingly Lambert is currently favourite for the Dundee Utd job with Ladbrokes (for all that bookies odds mean).

I wouldn't have thought he'd be anywhere near a job in Scotland outwith Celtic. There's a joke in there I'm sure.

I'm not sure he has the experience required based on his...lack of experience.

We've heard numerous arguments for not bringing in a novice manager, yet the position of Director Of Football should be any different?

Burrows is General Manager, running day to day things at Fir Park. He isn't involved in the football playing side, nor is he on the board.

Bumped into Tom English in Crieff today. He surprised me by offering the opinion that Crags was a real contender, because of his personal abilities and because it would make financial sense for the club.

Personally I think it's too soon for Stephen and I don't think it helps that he has played with some of the squad. If there is a problem with some players undermining the management, I feel an outsider and an experienced manager is necessary.

As regards Holloway, I wanted him to succeed at Blackpool but his tactics were far too positive and they were relegated because they lost too many games by the odd goal. A bit more pragmatism and they would have survived.

He's very entertaining but I can't see him louping the dyke, or the club gambling on him.

Hello Steelmen friends. Sorry for my poor English. I come to site to find out if god of S.S. Lazio is new head coach? I try to find information online but no success.

I hear news is that Paolo Di Canio is head coach - it true? What are your feelings?

He is a god here. Look forward to response. Thank you.

LA CURVA NORD, QUELLA CHE NON TRADISCE MAI!!!!

• Like 1

CurvaNord, on 28 Sept 2015 - 8:16 PM, said:

Hello Steelmen friends. Sorry for my poor English. I come to site to find out if god of S.S. Lazio is new head coach? I try to find information online but no success.

I hear news is that Paolo Di Canio is head coach - it true? What are your feelings?

He is a god here. Look forward to response. Thank you.

LA CURVA NORD, QUELLA CHE NON TRADISCE MAI!!!!

Ha Ha ,sorry for my poor Italian ,No .

If Pressley were to get an interview, he'd say absolutely everything the Board want to hear. Hopefully the club have learned from their mistakes last time round.

Bookies odds will chop and change with a few quid but I am surprised that Lambert is favourite for Tannadice.

Back to Motherwell, I'd love Di Canio but he wouldn't last 5 minutes. I reckon up we'll end up with someone who has a similar profile to Paul Dickov.

If Pressley were to get an interview, he'd say absolutely everything the Board want to hear. Hopefully the club have learned from their mistakes last time round.

Bookies odds will chop and change with a few quid but I am surprised that Lambert is favourite for Tannadice.

With the talk of Lambert, I find myself wondering how much damage his spell at Villa did to his reputation. I'd have thought he'd have better offers than Dundee United...