2024/25 Ins & Outs Discussion

David

10 minutes ago, mfc said:

There could be a lot more to buyabus departure if the couple of posts over on p&b are correct.

Is that the posts about his chances first team footy at Sheffield or something else ?

Just now, AllyMax said:

Is that the posts about his chances first team footy at Sheffield or something else ?

Something else,both posts on p&b mention the word sinister and how he should have been shown the door.

6 minutes ago, mfc said:

Something else,both posts on p&b mention the word sinister and how he should have been shown the door.

Aye, but nothing other than that. Means nothing more than MJC consistently using the word 'shambles' in all his posts about anything to do with MFC.

• Haha 1

Looks like Dan Phillips will be a free agent at the end of the season. I think he is the kind of player that we need to just sit in front of our defence and offer better protection than what we have now.

32 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Looks like Dan Phillips will be a free agent at the end of the season. I think he is the kind of player that we need to just sit in front of our defence and offer better protection than what we have now.

Yup I am with you on that one. Impressed any time I saw him 

39 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Who is Dan Philips? 

that texan is the st j midfielder who always ragdolls us and if you remember i couldnet remember his name and i said " the black guy in the middle of the park for st johnstone "  and somebody on here nearly shit there laptop at what i said, but you being in texas said its every day speak to describe a "black guy "  REMEMBER ???

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

That thought struck me as well but you wonder if we could outbid St Johnstone? Or the likes of Kilmarnock or a promoted Dundee United? On that basis, unlikely...

37 minutes ago, smiddy said:

that texan is the st j midfielder who always ragdolls us and if you remember i couldnet remember his name and i said " the black guy in the middle of the park for st johnstone "  and somebody on here nearly shit there laptop at what i said, but you being in texas said its every day speak to describe a "black guy "  REMEMBER ???

lol yes, I know who he is now