LIvingston V Motherwell 28/02/2024

Kmcalpin

On 2/25/2024 at 9:23 PM, Wee Dougie said:

There he's again, the crowd didn't cheer when we scored, YES THEY DID. On another topic, this is a must win game, then this topic 1-1,Do you actually support Motherwell or just come on her to diss them. As I said, read this forum for a while before posting, but clearly what a pain in the Arse. (That comment is only an opinion) 

Heartz

5 minutes ago, robsterwood said:

If Ross county score stays same we could be 2 points off play off. Makes living game even more vital.

Aye it could be about to get a whole lot tighter at the bottom of the league if results go against us tonight and tomorrow,with aberdeen and st johnstone playing each other a win for us at livi would be huge.

9 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

We did. Manager offered his opinion upon questioning at AGM on the subject.

Club recognise the issue & programmes are tailored to suit, fitness, preparation, matchday & recovery as advised by their medical team. It’s just unfortunate given most are non impact injury.

I was speaking to a colleague at work who is a Celtic fan on Monday morning and he was commenting on how fit he thought the Motherwell team looked.

Kettlewell has had a significant amount of misfortune in his time with us, losing players through injury and contract negotiations etc. I do sense that there is a real effort to do things in the right way and that the misfortune of injuries is just an additional challenge that he has had to adapt to as the season has progressed.

With RC currently winning tonight, the game tomorrow becomes just that little bit more important. If it was at FP I would be confident but on the plastic pitch I would take a draw with no additional injuries.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

We're no world beaters, but that was horrendous from both teams. As for James Scott....

Could you imagine if he'd come back to us and done that in front of the 'Fir Park faithful' ?? kettlewell and the interim CEO would have been getting pelters 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, star sail said:

I was speaking to a colleague at work who is a Celtic fan on Monday morning and he was commenting on how fit he thought the Motherwell team looked.

Kettlewell has had a significant amount of misfortune in his time with us, losing players through injury and contract negotiations etc. I do sense that there is a real effort to do things in the right way and that the misfortune of injuries is just an additional challenge that he has had to adapt to as the season has progressed.

With RC currently winning tonight, the game tomorrow becomes just that little bit more important. If it was at FP I would be confident but on the plastic pitch I would take a draw with no additional injuries.

Typical OF patronising pish. Majority were out in their feet after an hour.

20 minutes ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

James Scott is truly shite. It’s a sign of how appalling our season has been if we are a dozen or so points below a team with Scott and mandron as their strikers 

We're 3rd (joint) highest scorers in the league. That's not the root of our problems.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

James Scott is truly shite. It’s a sign of how appalling our season has been if we are a dozen or so points below a team with Scott and mandron as their strikers 

And yet looking at Ross County's front three of White, Brophy and Murray with Dhanda behind them, I think that on paper that's arguably a better attacking lineup than what we have.

Good to see St Mirren get an equaliser, only caught score about half an hour ago as Mrs Grizzly and I were at the Rick Astley gig at the Hydro (belated big birthday present for her...honest), hopefully for Livi game we wont need an ......ahem.......cry for help!! Ba boom

6 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

And yet looking at Ross County's front three of White, Brophy and Murray with Dhanda behind them, I think that on paper that's arguably a better attacking lineup than what we have.

Other than Dhanda, none of them looked up to much at Fir Park a few weeks ago...

11 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Other than Dhanda, none of them looked up to much at Fir Park a few weeks ago...

Yeah, I know, that's why I said on paper. Especially thinking back to pre-season when the much-maligned Bair was signed along with an unknown Wilkinson and an injury-prone Obika. It really looked like we would struggle for goals and that County would have that edge over us. Fortunately it hasn't worked out that way so far.

8 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

On paper maybe, in reality no as we've scored 12 more goals than them so far

Where is the best place to park at Livingston for an evening game? The last twice I've been there at night I've parked just to the north of the stadium. Great access before the match but horrendous congestion afterwards.