Rangers v Motherwell 02/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

I see now in The Herald that "Managers and referees urged to accept Philippe Clement proposal" to have a meeting to "share opinions"

Funny how that's suddenly important when Rangers lose a game.

45 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

I suspect poor wee McCausland's career isn't over, if the photos of him running about in training for the Benfica game are anything to go by.

It'll be all over the Scottish media shortly.............not. That would undermine Clement's post match comments and that just won't do.  

14 minutes ago, Wee Dougie said:

As a postscript to another thread re the signing of Moses, it appears that Rangers also signed a biblical character, arise LAZARUS MccAusland, terrible tackle my rear end, we shit bag certainly. 

Take up thy crutches and pick up their number 10 while you're at it.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:11 AM, bobbybingo said:

I suspect poor wee McCausland's career isn't over, if the photos of him running about in training for the Benfica game are anything to go by.

Somebody must have lit a candle for him.

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2024 at 4:11 PM, bobbybingo said:

Apparently he was seen training after being out for 4 days. 🤣

1 hour ago, bobbybingo said:

He came on at the death tonight. You probably heard his mobility scooter beeping as it went into reverse.

A true modern day miracle, to emulate Lazarus who was raised from the dead after 4 days.

8 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

A true modern day miracle, to emulate Lazarus who was raised from the dead after 4 days.

I noticed even the BBC text commentary took a sly dig with "McCausland rises off the bench"

I can’t believe no one has called out the comparison with the Dunne/Biereth tackle. If they have I’ve not seen it.

Dunne did see yellow (not red) and Mika was out for about 3 months IIRC. A far worse challenge than Dans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk