In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QPR's Liam Miller has been linked with move to Cork City when his contract expires this summer. (Daily Star)

On loan from Sunderland, bit of a come down career wise if it even remotely true he'd consider going back to Cork City. Good player that might be surely be willing to consider the SPL ahead of comforts of home country if remotely bothered about rebuilding career?

QPR's Liam Miller has been linked with move to Cork City when his contract expires this summer. (Daily Star)

On loan from Sunderland, bit of a come down career wise if it even remotely true he'd consider going back to Cork City. Good player that might be surely be willing to consider the SPL ahead of comforts of home country if remotely bothered about rebuilding career?

Roy Keane got fed up with his excuses for not turning up for training.

Berth Wide!

With Roy Keane taking training would you want to be there! :-)

Certainly cause for concern though, but risk and reward scenario. Look at Foran, largely paid off. Bob Malcolm it didn't. Worth a look I think if McGhee thinks the player will knuckle down, we might be catching him at the point where he realises he has to or maybe he made enough money he just doesn't care enough but player with CL and EPL experience surely got the ability still in his late 20's.

Liam Miller. I don't know, sounds like a good signing, but has the potential to be another Brian Kerr. Looks a great signing on paper but never really lives up to the billing. And you know how forgiving Motherwell fans are of underachieving big names...

Anyone think Imrie would be worth a shot at trying to get? Him and JOB on either wing could be quite the combo and maybe as a result we'd see the best of Sutty (noticed he has 11 eleven goals this year, not bad since he's been in and out).

Also anyone have any idea who MM was talking about in the Team Talk article, when he said he'd met the player and agent on Friday, deal was looking promising etc. I was thinking it may be Lovell from Falkirk. Sure he's out of contract and if we could keep him fit, I think he'd do a job for us.

Liam Miller's career........

CELTIC

MAN UNITED

SUNDERLAND

QUEENS PARK RANGERS

CORK CITY

WISHAE JUNIORS???

Personally, I widnae touch...was talented a few years ago, but careers sunk like a stone...obviously there is a reason, but we don't need to know about it...

That's my opinion anyway.

Anyone think Imrie would be worth a shot at trying to get? Him and JOB on either wing could be quite the combo and maybe as a result we'd see the best of Sutty (noticed he has 11 eleven goals this year, not bad since he's been in and out).

Also anyone have any idea who MM was talking about in the Team Talk article, when he said he'd met the player and agent on Friday, deal was looking promising etc. I was thinking it may be Lovell from Falkirk. Sure he's out of contract and if we could keep him fit, I think he'd do a job for us.

Imrie seems to have some history with a fair few of our punters. I have no clue what it's about however he gets some serious pelters every time he touches the ball. For his sake it's probably better if he goes elsewhere or stays at Inverness.

Liam Miller's career........

CELTIC

MAN UNITED

SUNDERLAND

QUEENS PARK RANGERS

CORK CITY

WISHAE JUNIORS???

Personally, I widnae touch...was talented a few years ago, but careers sunk like a stone...obviously there is a reason, but we don't need to know about it...

That's my opinion anyway.

I 2nd that theory - didn't he get nicked for being rowdy in a Hotel whilst at Manyoo and started giving it "do you know who i am" only to be told naw

I noticed a few papers carrying the story about McLean being out of contract in the summer. In one McGhee said he has asked to be given a shot at centre half to prove his worth.

In one of them McLean also said he hadn't talked about a new deal yet. Given that McGhee said that he has already talked to the players he wanted to keep on, does this suggest that McLean could be let go in the summer?

Would be harsh on him I'd say.

Given the nature of his situation with him returning late into the season, I can see why we've held off but I think now he has definitely proved his worth to the team. Either at centre half or right back he rarely lets us down, time to get him signed up.

Yeah, I think he's earned it. He was in great form at the end of last season at right back too.

Hopefully the big man has used up all his bad luck with injuries and wont have to sit out again for weeks or months at a time after working his way back into the side.

I noticed a few papers carrying the story about McLean being out of contract in the summer. In one McGhee said he has asked to be given a shot at centre half to prove his worth.

In one of them McLean also said he hadn't talked about a new deal yet. Given that McGhee said that he has already talked to the players he wanted to keep on, does this suggest that McLean could be let go in the summer?

Would be harsh on him I'd say.

Says in the sun he was being watched by Colchester and Hartlepool last night. Probably two teams who could offer more money than us.

Says in the sun he was being watched by Colchester and Hartlepool last night. Probably two teams who could offer more money than us.

Don't know about the link with Hartlepool, but Paul Lambert from Colchester was definately at the game last night.

I'm sure I read in the paper yesterday that McGhee had spoken to McLean and explained that he would be given a run at centre-half and the chance to prove his worth. He's been solid the last 2 games and chipped in a headed goal from a corner, a total rarity for us, so for that alone, I say sign him on, we've been good enough to stand by him, three times.

Imrie seems to have some history with a fair few of our punters. I have no clue what it's about however he gets some serious pelters every time he touches the ball. For his sake it's probably better if he goes elsewhere or stays at Inverness.

Dougie Imrie can lick my baws, if he signed for us he'd still get pelters - wee wank that he is.