Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

That experience is up there with the best of them! Absolutely delighted and can't wait for next season to start.

Phone got smashed to pieces when the first goal went in and got it back from the chief steward.

Then about 10mins after the second a steward came up and handed it to me again :lol: Nice wee souvenir if nothing else!

Sang and jumped around the whole match. Went mental at the goals. But at the end there when everyone was leaving and it had quietened down I actually felt a little bit emotional. This club is a huge part of my life and I

absolutely love it.

well said mate I sometimes thinkyour views are miles out but I know how you feel I was same when players were walking round I felt all emotional .coyw.

• Like 1

Was in the main stand - there were loads of rangers fans around us but to be fair they just sat and said nothing. The worst lot were all the pricks in the hospitality that were fucking being right dicks. Most of them got chucked out.

What a game though - total stroll in the park, they are utter garbage!

Lasleys rendition of twist and shout was a highlight!!

• Like 1

I'm hoping some of the 'older' gentlemen of the forum might be able to confirm or deny this, but, having bought my first season ticket in '74 (last year of the old 1st Div), We've beaten the currant buns loads of times in league games, but as far as I can remember, we've never beaten them in a 'tie' situation such as a cup or a two legged affair like this ?

I don't know if we'll ever be a fan owned club, but the fans took ownership of this terrible season. The turnouts away from home in the run in, the podcast, the noise at Ibrox and the twist and shout - all brilliant and part of the reason our experienced players bust a gut in the end. Special mention must go to the magnificent Well Bois for banners, noise, food drives and refusing to fade away, a credit to the community.

Also, step up Flow, the decision on tickets was a turning point this week,laying bare the media position on this tie and galvanizing the whole club. Thanks also to Les H, stick in there.

six - one!!!

• Like 5

I'm hoping some of the 'older' gentlemen of the forum might be able to confirm or deny this, but, having bought my first season ticket in '74 (last year of the old 1st Div), We've beaten the currant buns loads of times in league games, but as far as I can remember, we've never beaten them in a 'tie' situation such as a cup or a two legged affair like this ?

Afraid I'm old enough to remember us beating Rangers 5-2 in the Cup at Ibrox in the early sixties.