Vs Hearts

GazzyB

This is a massive game for us if we want to finish 3rd this season, win it and we're in a great position with a healthy cushion over our closest challengers.

However I think we'll get gubbed 3-0 because I think Hearts have the measure of us and as we all know we're not too convincing at home this season.

Just guessing of course, same as everyone else on this thread. :)

MJC, keep going with the negative predictions, it seems to be working so far, cant believe some folks on here havent cracked on to your masterplan!

;):evilgrin:

CONSPIRACY! ph34r.gifph34r.gif

We could potentially be 9 points clear with a game in hand going into the Hibs game on Wed night?!

Due to the above potential, we'll fuck it up. It's Motherwell.

How I would dearly dearly love to be proved wrong, but I think we'll bottle it.

"Hearts have the measure of us this season"????? Wonder what the score was the last time we played them at Fir Park..........We'll be well up for this. Points are staying at Fir Park this time too.

Not sure if I can standgeting updates via the "shout box" on my saturday morning. Maybe just go get blootered on friday night so I don't wake up til the game is finished then look at the score....................of course I could just not look atthe score thil the game is over but why miss out an an excuse to get blootered!

We could potentially be 9 points clear with a game in hand going into the Hibs game on Wed night?!

Due to the above potential, we'll fuck it up. It's Motherwell.

How I would dearly dearly love to be proved wrong, but I think we'll bottle it.

Have to agree Keith.

Would obviously be delighted to be proved wrong.

Hearts are blowing hot and cold this season and by all accounts they were shattered last night after playing a very hard 120 minutes. Thank you St Johnstone.

Its up to us now.

You always speak sense pal, but I don't buy this "They're gonny be knackered efter 120 mins" ... tennis players do more than that.

I'm not saying that the Hearts players are atheletes in the same mould as Andy Murray et alia, but they will be fit. They're going to give us a really hard time of it on Saturday and will be well up for it.

If things go according to plan and the 3rd placed team take the place of Rangers in the Champions League, there will be a hell of a lot of money in the kitty (does anybody know how much?) and Hearts will want it as much, if not more than us.

I would like to think that McCall has them fired up for this .... this is shaping up to being the most profitable season in the clubs history. We almost have it, I hope we dont throw it away.

"this is shaping up to being the most profitable season in the clubs history. We almost have it, I hope we dont throw it away. "

Indeed....a HUGE game given the "special" circumstances......

As long as we don't lose, we should be OK .......

2 wins in our next 2 games, and we should be looking at 2nd place :whistling:

Haven't been this nervous about a game in a long long time. Emotions range from us gubbing them by 3 or 4 to them gubbing us by 3 or 4. Saturday can't come quick enough.

Think the nerves are due to how much a win would mean to us more so than worried about dropping points.

Wish there was a live stream to watch. getting updates via the shout box is going to be too agonising i think.

• Like 2

Hearts were pretty poor on Tuesday night until Suso dived at 90 + 5 minutes.

Such a huge opportunity for us, hope we step up. Win this and cuff Hibs in midweek and we're well, well on our way.

Tough game on Saturday.

Is Templeton back for them? If he is playing then we could be in trouble.

I actually think it might be a 1-1 draw.

But hopefully with a big crowd behind them we can get that win that should see us a major step towards the cahmpions league music being played at Fir Park.

Much rests on this one tomorrow and it has something of the feel of a Cup tie for me - it's all about the result. A scintillating performance and result would be sweet. A scrappy undeserved narrow win after a blood and snotters kicking match would be just as welcome.

Maybe easier said than done, but I'm hoping that the Champions League situation won't prove a distraction. A bit like having a lower league team at home in the Quarter Finals of the Cup and you're already thinking of your day out at Hampden, it would be all too easy to get caught up thinking about the possibilties that might lie in wait in that competition and lose focus on the matter in hand.

First things first secure Europe. Then 3rd place. And then if Rangers don't have their licence sorted by the end of March or we start making sufficient in roads into their lead over us would it be time to think about that.

So in that sense it might be no bad thing to have the Jambos tomorrow. A niggly, overly-aggressive, sleekit outfit at the best of times a defeat for them tomorrow puts their hopes of finishing 3rd in some jeopardy so I've no doubt they'll be up for it from the word go. I would expect we will be likewise.

I think the team pretty much is picking itself at the moment so I don't foresee many if any changes in personnel.

I wouldn't be overly upset at drawing and retaining the six point advantage but with two home games in quick succession and the table sitting as it, the opportunity is there to define the season in the next few days.

Mon the 'Well!

• Like 1