2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Further verification today that a competent midfielder is an absolute must by Monday.

I tend to agree, although have to figure that Pearson and Lasley being back in a fortnight will make a bit of a difference.

Moore, Erwin and Thomas certainly showed enough to suggest that our attacking options aren't as bad as we feared. Certainly enough to ask the question as to where we need to strengthen the most...

Kerrs defending on New Year's Day had me for binning him permanently but he came in and done a job at Tannadice. We've seen next to nothing good come from O'Brien and yet his loan is extended and he appears to be above Kerr in the pecking order. We've brought in another centre half who whilst it is extremely early days possibly isn't any better than what we have (at best) and all the plaudits are going to the youngsters who are only getting bit parts yet being hugely influential when they are on the pitch.

My concern is we might actually have the tools to get out of this mess at our disposal but we may never know if Barraclough insists on persisting with the likes of Law and co

1422734613[/url]' post='431082']

Law and Carswell were exceptionally poor. Every time Law got the ball he turned and went back the way. Carswell just roamed about the park with no purpose.

Law isn't great but might just get by at right back, Carswell puts in the miles but. Has limited touches of the ball, in fact there were guys next to me counting his touches.....suppose he's in for his goal threat

Anyone else here Flow mention in his post match interview with Baraclough about bringing in another 2 or 3 new players?

Got to say that surprised me given we've already brought three in and only Ojamaa's left. I thought we would honestly only be able to get another one in at most, is this a sign that Baraclough is being backed or are a few players on their way out?

Anyone else here Flow mention in his post match interview with Baraclough about bringing in another 2 or 3 new players?

Got to say that surprised me given we've already brought three in and only Ojamaa's left. I thought we would honestly only be able to get another one in at most, is this a sign that Baraclough is being backed or are a few players on their way out?

I thought Les Hutchison mentioned in interview that funds would be available to strengthen the squad.

I thought Les Hutchison mentioned in interview that funds would be available to strengthen the squad.

He did, which makes me think that he's realised that any plans he has for the club moving forward requires us to be an SPFL team next season and has moved to make funds available for short-term loans to see us through to the end of the season.

At that point we'll see a whole host of guys out of contract, and there'll be more room for maneuvre by the manager.

Law and Carswell were exceptionally poor. Every time Law got the ball he turned and went back the way. Carswell just roamed about the park with no purpose.

Countless times Law had his head up looking to pass with absolutely no-one anywhere near him and no-one looking for the ball. Not his fault if he has to go back.

• Like 2