2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Business has picked up at Fir Park...positive talk from Les, and a no nonsense centre back!

Just hope the current squad are inspired and can pick their game up. Be great to bag some wins and get away from the heat of relegation or at least get some other teams sweating.

Wonder if there will be any takers for the loose ends of the squad? Surely we will not be difficult to deal with.

Business has picked up at Fir Park...positive talk from Les, and a no nonsense centre back!

Just hope the current squad are inspired and can pick their game up. Be great to bag some wins and get away from the heat of relegation or at least get some other teams sweating.

Wonder if there will be any takers for the loose ends of the squad? Surely we will not be difficult to deal with.

Injuries would, I suspect, make it pretty unlikely for us to move anyone on. Looking at the bench last week kind of tells you that any experienced player we have that isn't in the first eleven is injured...

Injuries would, I suspect, make it pretty unlikely for us to move anyone on. Looking at the bench last week kind of tells you that any experienced player we have that isn't in the first eleven is injured...

Suppose there are some injuries, but get a feeling there are a few not up for the battle and waiting out their contract or a payoff.

Started to feel a bit positive again...well momentarily at least, now back on the ground.

• Like 1

I suspect if it hadn't been for the wee nudge from his children, then Hutchinson wouldn't have bothered his arse making any Motherwell based investments. She appears to be the football fan and he is slightly indifferent towards football(rumours of being a Rangers fan would confirm this).

Did he not say Motherwell used to be known for its steelworks, now the only thing is its football team? (I assume you mean Motherwell FC investment coz did he not say he 'invests' in the area? Best 'way in' to help the town)

Did he not say he bought Rangers shares as a small investment? (they cost Green £5 milluion; potentially worth then times that) is that where 'the rumours' started.

I am sure ex AB's employees can tell you who he supports.

Who did John p Boyle support & who really cares?

Given this is an in and out thread I will get back to the point. The week before Vigurs got injured, he and Barraclough had a huge fallout. IV sauntered into training an hour late with an excuse about traffic. Barraclough went mental apparently and reminded him he'd driven up from England that morning for an 8 o'clock start. iV has never featured since.

As Jerry sadowitz used today, coincidence or magic you decide.

If Vigurs is to leave during the window, we could probably do with replacing him unless Lawson and Leitch are nearing fitness. Pearson and Lasley both doubts today leaves Stuart Carswell as our only 100% fit midfielder (I know Ramsden and Reid have played there but talking actual midfielders).

For me, centre midfield was always the priority this window. Up front, happy to give Moore and Erwin their chance. Even without Laing, we had cover at the back. Obviously if Lawson, Leitch and Vigurs return to the squad then our options will look a bit better. All depends how long the club expects them to be out...

1422663674[/url]' post='430917']

Given this is an in and out thread I will get back to the point. The week before Vigurs got injured, he and Barraclough had a huge fallout. IV sauntered into training an hour late with an excuse about traffic. Barraclough went mental apparently and reminded him he'd driven up from England that morning for an 8 o'clock start. iV has never featured since.

May or may not be something in gins, but having suffered sciatica briefly years ago, you don't " saunter "anywhere', I would have been surprised if he had to be at training, in the first place

First I have heard that - did you hear from a trusted source?

Why would you side with Vigurs? If true then totally behind Baraclough, he is the manager! I actually rate Vigurs as a player. He is technically the best footballer at the club but is inconsistent and his languid style can come across as being lazy even if he isn't necessarily lazy! However if this is the kind of attitude that Vigurs or any other player is displaying then the manager must stamp this out and show who is boss.