2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Na if you watch the start of the video of the players training you get a look at the guy and I don't think it is Sheridan ...looks more like one of the cast from Emmerdale.

Nah Jim he looks like a younger version of one of the Dubliners.

If there was no place for sentiment in football we would all support Barcelona. I love Faddy and true love is unconditional. Sign him and you will hear my cheers all the way from Taranaki.

your staying in new zealand ? could have done with your company when I was sitting in a pub in Auckland for the celtic motherwell cup final haha.5 years and not a single well fan met in nz

your staying in new zealand ? could have done with your company when I was sitting in a pub in Auckland for the celtic motherwell cup final haha.5 years and not a single well fan met in nz

Only been in NZ since last September. I was at the cup final against Celtic as still living in Edinburgh at the time. Given the way it went, Auckland might have been the better option.

• Like 1

Na if you watch the start of the video of the players training you get a look at the guy and I don't think it is Sheridan ...looks more like one of the cast from Emmerdale.

Sheridan moved from apoel to omonia which is like rangers to celtic

locals no happy

Paul lawson looks set to sign for formartine utd in the Highland league according to the evening express. He has turned down several spfl clubs apparently. Would have thought he would have been a good signing for a championship club IF they could have kept him fit

Probably would have been, but sounds like staying nearer home is more important to him than the level of football he's playing. Wouldn't be everyone's choice, but If that's how he wants to see out the last few years of his playing career then fair enough.

Talk on Twitter and Facebook that 25 is Kieran Kennedy former Man City youth

It isn't Kieran Kennedy because he is away to Spain with Southend

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/13371659.Southend_United_head_to_Spain_for_start_of_pre_season_training/

[Phil] Brown revealed former Leicester City centre-back Kieran Kennedy and ex Manchester United trainee Richard Eckersley – who can play either right-back or left-back – are the only trialists making the trip.

I'm not sure where the "found his level" comments are coming from. He was a good Championship/Premiership player for County and there were never any questions about his ability. He just had terrible luck with injuries, as well as being signed by McCall,who appeared to have made scattergun signings with no intention of finding a system to suit them.

• Like 3

Ive known him as a player for years, since youth level at Celtic... He had one good season with County in a team he was comfortable in that he had played with since the second division. Hes a solid trainer, just fails to emulate it consistently on the park. Kettlewell and Brittain are at the same level, says it all.