Stuart Kettlewell discussion thread

sailor_h

3 minutes ago, wellfan said:

There's a lot being said about what a new manager should be (including from me), but how about we talk about the absolute wage thieves in the squad? I say that with the caveat that some are just fucking shite and that's not their fault, but several others need to stand up or fuck off. 

Spot on,it's something like 8 wins in 43 games,weve just went out the cup without a whimper to a lower league team and we're now looking for a 3rd manager of the season,that's a truly atrocious set of circumstances and the players need to take there share of the blame for the mess were in,the sooner the majority of them are gone to never darken our door again the better.

14 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Weird take, but, there you go.

You don’t know me, of that I’m certain. Braidhurst link has me stumped for one.

Differ with plenty opinions on here & appreciate others debate. I do tend to discount some opinion on here, generally those with no substance. There’s usual suspects for that.

Anyway, it’s a digress from the new manager hunt. 

Hardly a weird take on things . I am very well known for telling it like it is  or calling a spade a bloody big shovel.

As I stated I have known you for a number of years and the way you ignored me at Airdrie last season when I tried to speak to you tells me that you know who I am.

I will give you a wee clue , you are friendly with one of my relations.

1 hour ago, smiddy said:

heres the baby, get your dough on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BIG MIXU    AND GORDON YOUNG       yous can thank me later

Just been to the bookies to put a line on it !!

1 hour ago, Dossertillidie2 said:

Wonder if flow will be recruiting from the same list that he’s apparently looking through at the moment for the Aberdeen post while in post at Motherwell 🤬

The statement was clear that flow isn't involved in the process.

1 hour ago, Dossertillidie2 said:

Wonder if flow will be recruiting from the same list that he’s apparently looking through at the moment for the Aberdeen post while in post at Motherwell 🤬

No. Aberdeen fans are delusional and we're not.  

Burrows will soon be found out by their impatient and unrealistic fans. 

Saw an article that referenced David Healy who's working well in Northern Ireland.  In same article it referenced Grant McCann

I'm optimistic as plenty of very decent managers kicking around - more so that in August. 

Time for the board to get something right.  They dicked around too much re GA, and SH. Both should have left and been replaced before their respective transfer windows.  Last chance saloon (might already be too late) but for the love of god bring in someone who know's what they're doing. 

4 hours ago, santheman said:

I suppose If you've been unemployed for 2 years you can't really be choosy about where you get a job.

Right man? Don't  know. 

Billy Davies has done a right good job of avoiding jobs in recent years.

Probably bought Bitcoin when it was 500 bucks.

19 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

Just gor a notification from football Scotland,Lambert,Simo,Ross,Goodwin,coyle,lennon, kettlewell,they must just be picking names being discussed on the forum

If they start quoting my jokes also I will be sueing for copyright....though why anyone would want to pinch my jokes....lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mcguru said:

Billy Davies has done a right good job of avoiding jobs in recent years.

Davies seems to fall out with every cub he works for.

To quote his wiki entry;

Louise Taylor of The Guardian pointed to Davies' "paranoia", "self-destructive insecurities" and "obsession with conspiracy theories and old grudges" as the reasons behind his downfall, suggesting that he had "shattered" his reputation. The Daily Telegraph's John Percy, who was one of a number of reporters who were "accused of being in league with his former employers" for questioning decisions Davies made, said that Davies was "destined for failure" because he was "obsessed" with conspiracies and hidden agendas.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a regular poster on here.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Throughthelaces said:

Neil Lennon. i know controversial but he’s fiery and would certainly demand a shift from this lot. He brought Hibs up and stabilised them in the top division. We need someone to keep us up and stabilise us again. I’m not a fan of him or his antics but I’d take him rn

Won't be looking for a job in this country till the new tax year starts in April.

Because he's been a tax exile if he works in this country before then he would be liable for quite a hefty tax bill.

26 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Davies seems to fall out with every cub he works for.

To quote his wiki entry;

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a regular poster on here.

OTF      naw only kiddin on n yankin his chain a wee bit cause a read him getting upset on here earlier

this is a forum for dicks to talk about dicks cause were all dicks with feck all better to do,   get yir ££££ on big mixu

Faddy was a burden as an assistant, it was just a way of keeping him around. We did the same with lasley.

Can we pin a post with the title of "Neil Lennon can't take a job in the UK until April because of taxes"? 

Simo just took another job, so he's out.

• David changed the title to Stuart Kettlewell discussion thread