Cup game St Mirren v Motherwell 19/08/2023

SteelmaninOZ

• SteelmaninOZ changed the title to Cup game St Mirren v Motherwell 19/08/2023
5 minutes ago, MJC said:

Can’t see us getting through. A score draw and a penalty loss I think.

After a late Mandron equaliser and a controversial O'Hara pen with Robinson getting SK sent off after a fight on the touchline before all the trains get cancelled and unexpected roadworks means everyone is stuck in Paisley before Fir Park collapses down a sinkhole and we have to groundshare with Airdire.

Or 2 - 0 to us.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, weeyin said:

After a late Mandron equaliser and a controversial O'Hara pen with Robinson getting SK sent off after a fight on the touchline before all the trains get cancelled and unexpected roadworks means everyone is stuck in Paisley before Fir Park collapses down a sinkhole and we have to groundshare with Airdire.

Or 2 - 0 to us.

And in the last minute with Mika Beireth clean through, a piano drops out the sky and takes the Danish striker out. Thus ruling him out for the season

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mio Krivokapic said:

And in the last minute with Mika Beireth clean through, a piano drops out the sky and takes the Danish striker out. Thus ruling him out for the season

and big mika gets back up and scores the winner,,,,,, the piano however is totally fecked 

• Haha 1

I think if we score first we could rattle them. We have a piss poor cup record against them that said our home record against Hibs was piss poor until Saturday. I get the nagging feeling St Mirren flatter to deceive. All the team need to be on their toes but if we score first I think we could give them a hard time. Fingers crossed.

Of course it will be a tough cup tie, but we've nothing to fear here. We have a much better record than St Mirren since SK took over.

In fact, despite the media praise being heaped on them, after we beat them under SK in Feb last year they only won 3 more games that season.

Robinson will no doubt have them amped up for this, but I think we can edge this one.