Motherwell v Dundee 02/12/2023

SteelmaninOZ

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of us winning three games in a row! This team couldn’t be trusted to win one.

County winning last night has cranked up the pressure just a little bit more on us to get a win on Saturday but I can’t see us getting it and reckon this will be yet another defeat.

0-2

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MJC said:

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of us winning three games in a row! This team couldn’t be trusted to win one.

County winning last night has cranked up the pressure just a little bit more on us to get a win on Saturday but I can’t see us getting it and reckon this will be yet another defeat.

0-2

Not 7 nil this week, then?

10 hours ago, MJC said:

0-2

Are you using reverse psychology on yourself?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Throughthelaces said:

Not won in last 10 that’s right and it’s the truth but we’ve had runs like this before we’ll turn it around hopefully starting Saturday with 3 points against Dundee 

Have no confidence at all about Saturday. It would be so typical of Motherwell to get a point at Parkhead and then make a rip roaring cunt of it against Dundee. We have all seen the script a million times.  2-1 Dundee.

13 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Have no confidence at all about Saturday. It would be so typical of Motherwell to get a point at Parkhead and then make a rip roaring cunt of it against Dundee. We have all seen the script a million times.  2-1 Dundee.

Didn't happen the last time we got a draw at Parkhead. What I struggle to remember seeing is us going 11 games without a win. This is not the worst Motherwell side I've ever seen and they're not up against world beaters, so I believe things will change sooner rather than later.