Ross County v Motherwell 05/12/23

SteelmaninOZ

4 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

The writings been on the wall for weeks, this has only been going one way and those that have backed him this long are off their head. Glad to see even they can finally be converted right enough. 

I just think we can't keep changing manager and genuinely thought we could turn things round but I think this downward spiral continues but the players also need to have a look at themselves,

• Like 1

Just now, mio said:

Genuine question, who would want the job as motherwell manager. We have no money and we keep sacking managers.

i can’t think of anyone bar yogi hughes that would want it. 

Honesty fuck knows but at least if we do it now whoever we get has time to see who he's keeping (short list) and scout who's he's bringing in during Jan.

Just now, grizzlyg said:

I just think we can't keep changing manager and genuinely thought we could turn things round but I think this downward spiral continues but the players also need to have a look at themselves,

I dont disagree but I didn't rate Kettlewell back when we gave him the job in the first place, I was happy to admit I was wring at the time when he got the results we were needing but this seasons just proved my initial doubts about him being a decent manager at this level. We were too easily lured by the easy and probably cheaper option of promoting from within. 

Just now, Yoshi-1991 said:

I dont disagree but I didn't rate Kettlewell back when we gave him the job in the first place, I was happy to admit I was wring at the time when he got the results we were needing but this seasons just proved my initial doubts about him being a decent manager at this level. We were too easily lured by the easy and probably cheaper option of promoting from within. 

His signings have been terrible apart from the loan ones. Worst selection of strikers I have ever seen at Fir Park, and believe you me I have seen plenty 

7 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Yep, the formations and approach in open play is totally down to manager but surely it has to be the players to blame at these set pieces.