β€‹πŸ†β€‹SC Greenock Morton v Motherwell 09/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

3,000 allocation including sections F & G of main stand .

When I go to buy tickets , it doesn't give me an option to choose what section I want in main stand ...

Has anyone else had more luck ? Are they already sold out in that stand ? I don't want to accidentally buy home ticketsΒ 

• SteelmaninOZ changed the title to πŸ†SC 5th Rnd Greenock Morton v Motherwell 09/02/2024

Morton have more of a threat up front than we do therefore can we get a goal before them and take a hold of the game . Badly need a cup run to boost the bank balance so it’s a big game for us . Please SK no experimental formations or we will go outΒ 

5 hours ago, Yodo said:

Morton have more of a threat up front than we do therefore can we get a goal before them and take a hold of the game . Badly need a cup run to boost the bank balance so it’s a big game for us . Please SK no experimental formations or we will go outΒ 

I know folk will be greetin if he doesn't play some of the new guys and managers can see these games as a chance to give players a run out, but yeah, if we're serious about the cup, not too much tinkering.

Got to agree with wellsince75, going to be a hard game. They’ve score 17 and conceded 3 since the start of January and the conceded goals were against Dundee Utd and Partick Thistle.Β 
Given that we can’t seem to keep a clean sheet or score many, I do have a bit of concern.
Hopefully I’m wrong but that’s based on hope and nothing else although I see the bookies have us as slight favourites.Β 

Morton also went to East End Park yesterday and thrashed Dunfermline 5-0. There's not a hope in hell we could do that.

They will definitely fancy their chances against us and rightly so.Β 

morton st holder i work with goes home and away, says there winning games yes, but not playing "well" ( by fuck i wish that was us ) just that most chances that they get in a game they are scoring, so we will see how that pans outΒ Β  by feck i hope by hook or by crook or even a dodgy arse sclaff we win or am on the ins for a fortnight till it all calms doon

On 1/29/2024 at 4:36 PM, Jastons said:

3,000 allocation including sections F & G of main stand .

When I go to buy tickets , it doesn't give me an option to choose what section I want in main stand ...

Has anyone else had more luck ? Are they already sold out in that stand ? I don't want to accidentally buy home ticketsΒ 

Still no option to buy main stand tickets... Anyone had any joy?

Admins: Looks like we have 2 threads for this game, any chance they could be merged? πŸ‘

3 minutes ago, Inflato said:

Still no option to buy main stand tickets... Anyone had any joy?

Β πŸ‘

I keep checking the website but stand tickets never seem to be available. Not sure if they sold out pretty much straight away.Β 

Looks like I'll need to settle for tickets for behind the goal. Hopefully the weather forecast improves πŸŒ§οΈβ„οΈ

10 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I keep checking the website but stand tickets never seem to be available. Not sure if they sold out pretty much straight away.Β 

Looks like I'll need to settle for tickets for behind the goal. Hopefully the weather forecast improves πŸŒ§οΈβ„οΈ

Cheers mate.

And yeah... It's gonna be a wrap-up-well kind of evening!

10 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Thought I had read somewhere that there is no "seperate" ticket purchase required - it's buy a "wee Dublin end" ticket and transfer to the main stand on a first come, first serve basis. Think it may have been on the game thread on P&B

Thanks mate. I can't see anything on P&B, so I'll call the club tomorrow and update the thread in case others are in the same boat.

Have a feeling this could be a cracker... Already coming down with cup fever.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Inflato said:

Thanks mate. I can't see anything on P&B, so I'll call the club tomorrow and update the thread in case others are in the same boat.

Have a feeling this could be a cracker... Already coming down with cup fever.

https://forum.pieandbovril.com/topic/230925-motherwell-fc-a-thread-for-all-seasons/?do=findComment&comment=16298382

Knew I had seen a post about it somewhere. Not sure how accurate, so probably better to check.

15 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

https://forum.pieandbovril.com/topic/230925-motherwell-fc-a-thread-for-all-seasons/?do=findComment&comment=16298382

Knew I had seen a post about it somewhere. Not sure how accurate, so probably better to check.

Ah... Excellent, thanks!

Seems a completely bizarre way to go about distributing tickets right enough. I'll phone to confirm πŸ‘Β 

32 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

Imrie just been awarded the manager of the month curse. Pretty confident we'll pump them on Friday now.

Β 

Disclaimer: this post may not age well 😁

We just gave Theo our player of the month, so one of them is going to end up disappointed.