Rangers v Motherwell 02/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

VAR, especially the bargin basement version we have in Scotland is a shambles, and combined with the very poor standard of refereeing we have its not fit for purpose.

Plus it's the fact that the ugly sisters are not getting it all their own way re decisions thats really annoying them. But as we all know the SFA / SPFL will do feck all about it so we are stuck with it ruining the game as if we don't have enough issues in Scottish football.

13 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Maybe just use VAR in OF derbies with a panel of ex-players, and let the rest of us ditch it completely.

The panel should comprise 2 ex players from each side. 

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

FFS they don’t half whine about crap when they get beat!!! Need to stay off face book for a few weeks still they stop greetin

My favourite was probably 'Surprise, surprise, yous only ever try against us'.

22 years after our last league win against them, aye, it was a bloody surprise.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bobbybingo said:

My favourite was probably 'Surprise, surprise, yous only ever try against us'.

22 years after our last league win against them, aye, it was a bloody surprise.

You wonder what they have for brains. One victory in 27 years and it’s “yous only ever try against us”. Really???!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

You wonder what they have for brains. One victory in 27 years and it’s “yous only ever try against us”. Really???!!!

They say the same about The Mutton Molesters, and anyone else who beats them occasionally. They've been much encouraged by the Sky Ref of Refs apparently saying Casey should have been red-carded immediately. Frankly I'm amazed Casey wasn't off,  given The Perpetual Seethe at Ibrox, but the wee Rangers boy pulled out of the tackle and suffered the consequences.

Our terrible league record against Rangers was liquidated the same time as them. If you want to really annoy them, point out that our record against New Rangers is much better than that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Our terrible league record against Rangers was liquidated the same time as them. If you want to really annoy them, point out that our record against New Rangers is much better than that.

Then out comes the pa*do patter. They're obsessed with it, to a disturbing level.

14 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

FFS they don’t half whine about crap when they get beat!!! Need to stay off face book for a few weeks still they stop greetin

One I heard on Saturday was the Well players better not celebrate too much , as they have to be up early for Sunday mass

They should change the lyrics of their song to Noone likes us , and we care , as judging by some of their comments they clearly do care and think everyone is out to get them 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

The best policy with regard to the ugly sisters and their followers  is to completely ignore anything they say or do, especially on social media.

• Like 1

I see now in The Herald that "Managers and referees urged to accept Philippe Clement proposal" to have a meeting to "share opinions"

Funny how that's suddenly important when Rangers lose a game.

45 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

I suspect poor wee McCausland's career isn't over, if the photos of him running about in training for the Benfica game are anything to go by.

It'll be all over the Scottish media shortly.............not. That would undermine Clement's post match comments and that just won't do.  

14 minutes ago, Wee Dougie said:

As a postscript to another thread re the signing of Moses, it appears that Rangers also signed a biblical character, arise LAZARUS MccAusland, terrible tackle my rear end, we shit bag certainly. 

Take up thy crutches and pick up their number 10 while you're at it.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:11 AM, bobbybingo said:

I suspect poor wee McCausland's career isn't over, if the photos of him running about in training for the Benfica game are anything to go by.

Somebody must have lit a candle for him.

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2024 at 4:11 PM, bobbybingo said:

Apparently he was seen training after being out for 4 days. 🤣

1 hour ago, bobbybingo said:

He came on at the death tonight. You probably heard his mobility scooter beeping as it went into reverse.

A true modern day miracle, to emulate Lazarus who was raised from the dead after 4 days.

8 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

A true modern day miracle, to emulate Lazarus who was raised from the dead after 4 days.

I noticed even the BBC text commentary took a sly dig with "McCausland rises off the bench"

I can’t believe no one has called out the comparison with the Dunne/Biereth tackle. If they have I’ve not seen it.

Dunne did see yellow (not red) and Mika was out for about 3 months IIRC. A far worse challenge than Dans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk