Rangers v Motherwell 02/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, wellfan said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/theo-bair/nationalmannschaft/spieler/501709

He also discusses his national team allegiance on a YouTube Q&A alongside Paton.

https://youtu.be/NHEjRryLStI?si=u8j3_st9WVEIEynW

Thanks. He eligible for Jamaica too but but he seems set on playing for Canada. His two caps were in friendlies so he could change if he wished.

45 minutes ago, Richie said:

So turns out Andy Halliday had his nose broken by a flailing arm on Sat.

Heard that earlier. Shockarooni its not in news papers, refs bulletins or twitter.

A bit like the league cup semi, the boy greetin about his broken nose. Same happened to moult but he just got on with it & scored the winner

11 minutes ago, Big Stall said:

Heard that earlier. Shockarooni its not in news papers, refs bulletins or twitter.

A bit like the league cup semi, the boy greetin about his broken nose. Same happened to moult but he just got on with it & scored the winner

How long does that put him out for? 

5 hours ago, Fergie79 said:

It's crazy to think that when he signed we r now thinking where would we b without him! The injuries to the other strikers have been a blessing in disguise because he has had that drive to improve knowing he can put it in action during game time.

Been some season attacking wise having 3 decent young strikers to watch considering we only had KVV previously. Vale has been a great and clever replacement for Biereth as similar in work rate and style that suits Bair.

Bair deserves a new contract and hopefully an extended one to also protect our investment. KVV had a one off wonder season where as Bair is young and should only keep getting better which is exciting in itself.

I'd love us to get Vale on an extended loan for next season but like Bair others will be watching.

9 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

I'd love us to get Vale on an extended loan for next season but like Bair others will be watching.

I don't see Bair going anywhere else yet. He's doing well but I don't think he's going to to attract loads of attention. And we don't need to sell him even if he did. 

28 minutes ago, Big Stall said:

To be fair .. I cried when I broke my nose. It's horrible. 

See the usual old firm media favourites are calling for 'ex players' to assist in VAR rooms.

Aye, very good.

Lets get Sutton, Lennon, McCoist and Souness in to assist with VAR decisions 🙄

15 hours ago, AllyMax said:

See the usual old firm media favourites are calling for 'ex players' to assist in VAR rooms.

Aye, very good.

Lets get Sutton, Lennon, McCoist and Souness in to assist with VAR decisions 🙄

That’s fair.  They can have Sutton and Lennon do the rangers games and McCoist, Souness for the Celtic games

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

VAR, especially the bargin basement version we have in Scotland is a shambles, and combined with the very poor standard of refereeing we have its not fit for purpose.

Plus it's the fact that the ugly sisters are not getting it all their own way re decisions thats really annoying them. But as we all know the SFA / SPFL will do feck all about it so we are stuck with it ruining the game as if we don't have enough issues in Scottish football.

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

FFS they don’t half whine about crap when they get beat!!! Need to stay off face book for a few weeks still they stop greetin

My favourite was probably 'Surprise, surprise, yous only ever try against us'.

22 years after our last league win against them, aye, it was a bloody surprise.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bobbybingo said:

My favourite was probably 'Surprise, surprise, yous only ever try against us'.

22 years after our last league win against them, aye, it was a bloody surprise.

You wonder what they have for brains. One victory in 27 years and it’s “yous only ever try against us”. Really???!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

You wonder what they have for brains. One victory in 27 years and it’s “yous only ever try against us”. Really???!!!

They say the same about The Mutton Molesters, and anyone else who beats them occasionally. They've been much encouraged by the Sky Ref of Refs apparently saying Casey should have been red-carded immediately. Frankly I'm amazed Casey wasn't off,  given The Perpetual Seethe at Ibrox, but the wee Rangers boy pulled out of the tackle and suffered the consequences.

Our terrible league record against Rangers was liquidated the same time as them. If you want to really annoy them, point out that our record against New Rangers is much better than that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Our terrible league record against Rangers was liquidated the same time as them. If you want to really annoy them, point out that our record against New Rangers is much better than that.

Then out comes the pa*do patter. They're obsessed with it, to a disturbing level.

14 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

FFS they don’t half whine about crap when they get beat!!! Need to stay off face book for a few weeks still they stop greetin

One I heard on Saturday was the Well players better not celebrate too much , as they have to be up early for Sunday mass

They should change the lyrics of their song to Noone likes us , and we care , as judging by some of their comments they clearly do care and think everyone is out to get them 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

The best policy with regard to the ugly sisters and their followers  is to completely ignore anything they say or do, especially on social media.

• Like 1