Motherwell V St Johnstone 31/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Back 4 that started v Utd should stay the same for this. I've slaughtered Kerr this season and I stand by it, but I thought he did really well v Utd and deserves to keep his place.

Cadden in for Law (who was the only player who for me v Utd who didn't get pass marks) possibly?

Is Ojamaa available again? Loan up? Extended?

I'd be tempted to start Moore instead of Sutton. The more I watch the shot cleared off the line, the more I can't believe Sutton delayed the chance to bury it!!! "Put the ball in the box and Sutton will score" we are continually told....

Hopefully Faddy isnt playing.

Please, please please at least a point cmon tae fuck!!!!!

We'll win!

I have a sense that the urgency of the situation has at last dawned on some combined with the freshness of a new face and the threat of further competition for places to come.

We'll win!

(he said half trying to convince himself as much as anything)

Love to see it i hope you're right. That game against Aberdeen Saints pummelled them should've won out the park. As soon as we lose a goal we crumble. Saints will keep firing crosses into our box towards our static defenders and midget keeper onto they're onrushing forwards. <_>

1422217964[/url]' post='430385']

I'd be tempted to start Moore instead of Sutton. The more I watch the shot cleared off the line, the more I can't believe Sutton delayed the chance to bury it!!! "Put the ball in the box and Sutton will score" we are continually told....

There was no urgency from Sutton and his attempt when Erwin put him clear in the box was shocking - do we need a target man, could Erwin be that man? If Moore was our furthest forward player we would have to change the way we played. Maybe not a bad thing.

If the players do what the manager asks of them then I predict a home win, possibly as much as by 3 goals. If its only by a single goal its the points and the way the team are progressing that matters. Have faith, on this form maybe Ians dream of winning the title may not be a foolish statement that I thought was when first heard. His positivity has certainly shown on the park.

• Like 3

If the players do what the manager asks of them then I predict a home win, possibly as much as by 3 goals. If its only by a single goal its the points and the way the team are progressing that matters. Have faith, on this form maybe Ians dream of winning the title may not be a foolish statement that I thought was when first heard. His positivity has certainly shown on the park.

Holy Fuck, either your out your tits or your Ian Baraclough/his mrs, either way, Il have some of whatever substance your on!

Do you know something we don't?

i'll have some of whatever it is your taking.

St. Johnstone have only conceded 3 goals once this season and that was in August to Celtic.

Looking through the results there is a bit of an ominous trend. St. Johnstone haven't lost away to a bottom six club this season - 4 wins and 2 draws.

You're quite entitled to your opinion - good for you.

Some much needed positivity on this board!

Very much, at it, surely.

Our all-time home league record against St Johnstone is as follows:-.Played 67; Won 39 (58%); Drawn 14 (21%); Lost 14 (21%)..So on past showings we have a 79% chance of either winning or drawing the game. I know stats don't always give a true guide as you need to factor in the current form factor of both sides but the odds would appear to be in our favour of winning or drawing..Just need the players to get the sleeves rolled up and put in a decent hard working performance and do the simple easy things - clear their lines and take any chances that present themselves. Most goals are not scored by wonder passes of sweeping movements but by defensive lapses. I'm maybe sticking my neck out but I believe we will win this one.

Assuming the same players are injured/ suspended I'd like to see pretty much the same lineup as sat but with Thomas out wide and Erwin up front, Sutton dropping to the bench as just about everything good we do at the moment breaks down with him.

Will take a point here just to stop the downward spiral.

On what form?..enlighten me.

Assuming the same players are injured/ suspended I'd like to see pretty much the same lineup as sat but with Thomas out wide and Erwin up front, Sutton dropping to the bench as just about everything good we do at the moment breaks down with him.

Will take a point here just to stop the downward spiral.

I would start with the team that started on Saturday, I understand the frustration with Sutton but on Saturday we were getting the ball into the box and creating chances and I firmly believe Sutton will convert more chances than Erwin in the box.

Also Pearson made good runs from midfield on Saturday and linked fairly well with Sutton holding ball up.