Dundee Utd V Motherwell Tue 16 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

I just cant see anything other than defeat tomorrow!! We're just not up for a fight just now and everyone seems to be blaming other parties for the slump.......Mcghee v players, players v fans, fans v players and Mcghee!!

Just not a good atmosphere at the club presently!!

I do think it'll turn, one good result might even do it, but I doubt it'll be tomorrow!!

Cue the meltdown on here!!

It's actually a struggle to even name 11 guys after Saturday. I would like to drop McManus but unfortunately we don't have anyone with the appropriate experience to play in his position. As much as Kennedy has been OK with basic defending i thought his distribution and control on Saturday was appalling. I'd bring in Laing for this reason, I don't think he is as bad as some have made out.

Rest of the team pretty much has to be a given and a 4-4-2 needs to implemented.I was really disappointed with Ainsworth on Saturday and as much as Johnson has been average I don't think Ainsworth or Thomas have done enough to take his place.

Ripley
Law Laing McManus Hammell
Cadden Lasley Gomis Johnson
Moult McDonald

I think the lack of options both at the back and up top puts into question what we were doing in the transfer window? hee haw.

This is a must win for me, as much as McGhee suggested in his interview that he would be happy with a draw. A loss is unthinkable and should result in him resigning.

It's actually a struggle to even name 11 guys after Saturday. I would like to drop McManus but unfortunately we don't have anyone with the appropriate experience to play in his position. As much as Kennedy has been OK with basic defending i thought his distribution and control on Saturday was appalling. I'd bring in Laing for this reason, I don't think he is as bad as some have made out.

Rest of the team pretty much has to be a given and a 4-4-2 needs to implemented.I was really disappointed with Ainsworth on Saturday and as much as Johnson has been average I don't think Ainsworth or Thomas have done enough to take his place.

Ripley

Law Laing McManus Hammell

Cadden Lasley Gomis Johnson

Moult McDonald

I think the lack of options both at the back and up top puts into question what we were doing in the transfer window? hee haw.

This is a must win for me, as much as McGhee suggested in his interview that he would be happy with a draw. A loss is unthinkable and should result in him resigning.

Only point I would disagree is at the back, McGhee said Hall should be fit for Tuesday, in which case I'd have him and Mick at the back.

I think my ears are burning.....

Breaking no stereotypes, but I'd say we were at crisis point. More so if we lose tomorrow as that will be 2 defeats to the 2 teams who were below us, nae points from the 2 games in hand we had, 9 points behind the team previously marooned at the bottom and they still have to play us twice, if results go against this weekend we are in a party if 1 in 11th, a manager whom very few, if any fans, is rated or liked and whose ramblings and team selections/tactics are getting increasingly bizarre, players out of form and/or incapable and a pretty unconvincing transfer window.

If this isn't a crisis, I'd hate to see one when it does arrive!

Just my opinion of course.

Fuck I agree with Milo, lose this game tomorrow and it could be squeaky bum time. They've had a couple of decent wins against teams that have beat us in the past 2 weeks. Their confidence will be going up and ours is certainly going down the way. Would take a draw but need need need the win.

The problem with Law is, he will play ok but then let a guy drift past him or not close down a cross, which will result in conceding a goal.

Same problem with McManus - he seems to switch off for 2 or 3 minutes most games and we end up conceding.

Good ,point taken ,panic over .

Keep it simple with a 4-4-2 formation.

None of this 4-5-1 pi$h transforming to 4-3-3.

It's obvious the players we have are unable to understand these tactics.

As I said previously, we encountered this for a period in his 2nd season and it was a shambles.

Same thing happened at Aberdeen!

I do think he will turn things round, but only if he simplifies things.

Hopefully Hall returns alongside McManus in central defence and continues to improve with experience.

A return for Moult with Skippy just off him and we might just get a result.

Defeat wont necessarily be the end of the world, but it will put massive pressure on the management and players.

Fingers crossed for a good performance, coupled with points in the bag. Hopefully we can put together a decent run of games and get out of this mess.

COYW

• Like 1

Going up tomorrow as I will be in Edinburgh for work....so half way there. Must be blind loyalty.

Really hope everyone turns up. 4-4-2 as said above but a diamond in midfield.

Ripley

Law Hall Kennedy Hammell

Johnson Gomis Pearo

Faddy

Skippy Moult

Hall in for Kennedy if fit. In most games Kennedy (like Laing) plays ok but then does dives in a lot and makes bad decisions which puts pressure on the defence as inevitably a gap is then left. Hall keeps it far more simple, maybe due to having played less games, but he looks more solid. Rest the same.

Faddy in to play behind the strikers. If he is good enough for a deal again I want to see him start and prove it (I am not 100% convinced myself). We need something a bit different to spark us and I would give it a go. If not working change it early.