Rangers v Motherwell 24/09/2023

SteelmaninOZ

Ive no idea why, but I feel as if we will get something out of the next 2 games. Dont know if it will be this week or the following week, but I dont think our total for the next two games will be zero. Would love it to be this week and to break our league hoodoo in the Temple of Doom. Hopefully a disappointing result in midweek will heap the pressure on Beale and we can use that to our advantage.

1 hour ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Ive no idea why, but I feel as if we will get something out of the next 2 games. Dont know if it will be this week or the following week, but I dont think our total for the next two games will be zero. Would love it to be this week and to break our league hoodoo in the Temple of Doom. Hopefully a disappointing result in midweek will heap the pressure on Beale and we can use that to our advantage.

See, that’s it right there!  It’s the hope that kills you when, once again, we fail. Hence today I am resigned to the fact that we will get nothing. However, by Saturday evening I’ll be 100% convinced that we’ll be taking all 3 points. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

See, that’s it right there!  It’s the hope that kills you when, once again, we fail. Hence today I am resigned to the fact that we will get nothing. However, by Saturday evening I’ll be 100% convinced that we’ll be taking all 3 points. 

I was half considering going to the game as the run has to end sometime and it would be magnificent to be there when it does. Then I saw they are charging £32 and I swiftly changed my mind! Just have to try catch a dodgy stream and ignore the Rangers TV commentary!

1 hour ago, joewarkfanclub said:

and ignore the Rangers TV commentary!

Unless lightning strikes and we win. Then the Rangers TV commentary would be comedy gold. 

I don't think we'll win this one, but the way SK sets up and has us playing we will always be in a game. And that gives us a puncher's chance of collecting a point. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, weeyin said:

Unless lightning strikes and we win. Then the Rangers TV commentary would be comedy gold. 

I don't think we'll win this one, but the way SK sets up and has us playing we will always be in a game. And that gives us a puncher's chance of collecting a point. 

That’s the spirit! 
I agree with that Weeyin 

1 hour ago, wellsince75 said:

I like the progress we’re making as a team . 

Not so long ago I expected to lose these games by +4 goals of a difference .

win , lose or draw I expect us to play as a team and fight for one another . 

Admirable optimism, but I think we’ll get pumped. 

23 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Do we still have tickets available? 

Yeh there is.

Against my better judgement and in absence of something better to do on Sunday, Ive weakened and bought one.

Really hope we dont get pumped now!

Our record against both Oldco and Newco is horrid with the exception of play off games and one cup game at Hampden

Hopefully we can take advantage of a hard euro game for them and get very least a draw there 

Sure after we drew 1-1 and 2-2 there couple of years back the games were both Sundays after they had played in Europe .  Here’s hoping