Motherwell v Celtic 30/09/2023

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, wellfan said:

Presumably, St. Brendan appeared and was, again, allowed to prevent a steward from doing their job. 

I presume you say that slightly in jest but at the same time it wouldn’t surprise you if that actually happened. Rodgers is the type of guy who will do anything to play to his audience and he knows he’s still got a lot of making up to do to the Celtic support for having the audacity to wanting to better himself when he ditched them for Leicester in 2019. Some of them were even singing about wanting him executed by the IRA ffs! That is the type of absolute deranged lunatics that follow Celtic. 

A lot has been said about the attitude and approach of our team when they face the old firm. It’s pretty obvious from the video that our players are not happy at all with a gallant defeat. Let’s hope we can channel those emotions into our next game and get back to winning ways. COYW!!

• Like 3

Yes there was a huge amount of satisfaction to take from Celtic losing last night especially with the last kick of the ball after they did the same to us at the weekend there. It was all the better seeing Brendan’s oily downtrodden face at the end and hearing that lickspittle Liam McLeod on Radio Scotland gutted. He loves going on about “Celtic time” well this time that backfired on them. 

Now that my anger has subsided a bit after Saturday I feel calm enough to post. It really doesn't matter a fuck how we play against the OF, it makes no difference to our season. However when you play the OF you can only hope on the day they are piss, to give us a chance. We will never dominate them or outplay them over 90 minutes.  So not for the first time in 21 years and 12 years respectively against Rangers and Celtic. They were poor and there for the taking and as usual when they play like that we gift wrap the points for them. We were not unlucky , it wasn't the referees fault,  as usual against the OF we were utterly pathetic when it mattered. Two goals that would embarrass a pub team. I take no consolation that we shoulda , coulda. I am sick to the back teeth of this pathetic script even when they are shite we can't lay a glove in them. I really don't give a fuck if people think we played well in both games , we still got fuck all..... pathetic in the extreme.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Now that my anger has subsided a bit after Saturday I feel calm enough to post. It really doesn't matter a fuck how we play against the OF, it makes no difference to our season. However when you play the OF you can only hope on the day they are piss, to give us a chance. We will never dominate them or outplay them over 90 minutes.  So not for the first time in 21 years and 12 years respectively against Rangers and Celtic. They were poor and there for the taking and as usual when they play like that we gift wrap the points for them. We were not unlucky , it wasn't the referees fault,  as usual against the OF we were utterly pathetic when it mattered. Two goals that would embarrass a pub team. I take no consolation that we shoulda , coulda. I am sick to the back teeth of this pathetic script even when they are shite we can't lay a glove in them. I really don't give a fuck if people think we played well in both games , we still got fuck all..... pathetic in the extreme.

Are you sure your calm and the anger has subsided!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Totally agree and that’s why I have said on more than one occasion now that I don’t see us beating either of them ever again.

We’re either getting pumped 4-0 or more with a gutless performance from us or we’re unable to take advantage when they aren’t at their best. If that was Killie or St.Mirren who had played out of sorts Celtic on Saturday then the worst they would have got was a draw. We though are never able to get that big result.*

*And before any of the ‘Fathers of the support’ pipe up with “aye but we have beaten Celtic before, with Jamie Dolan in goal” or “we went to Ibrox and ruined their title party” I’m talking about in recent times, not nigh on thirty years ago.

10 minutes ago, MJC said:

Totally agree and that’s why I have said on more than one occasion now that I don’t see us beating either of them ever again.

We’re either getting pumped 4-0 or more with a gutless performance from us or we’re unable to take advantage when they aren’t at their best. If that was Killie or St.Mirren who had played out of sorts Celtic on Saturday then the worst they would have got was a draw. We though are never able to get that big result.*

*And before any of the ‘Fathers of the support’ pipe up with “aye but we have beaten Celtic before, with Jamie Dolan in goal” or “we went to Ibrox and ruined their title party” I’m talking about in recent times, not nigh on thirty years ago.

8 years ago recent enough for you?