Ross County v Motherwell 11/05/2024

Great result and excellent to score 5 away from home. I wasn't sure how we'd respond after the equaliser if I'm honest and we were under a bit of pressure at 2-1 but the third really knocked the stuffing out of County and we were home and dry. Pleased for those who made the trip, fantastic away day a win in the sun. COYW

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

9 goals in two games. We're running riot in the bottom 6. 

Aye another Saturday night ruined for you, all that negativety and pent up rage with nowhere to vent it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

Great result and excellent to score 5 away from home. I wasn't sure how we'd respond after the equaliser if I'm honest and we were under a bit of pressure at 2-1 but the third really knocked the stuffing out of County and we were home and dry. Pleased for those who made the trip, fantastic away day a win in the sun. COYW

if im being honest i really dont know how we managed that. it was an outstanding result but the performance was not alot to shout about , however its a results business and we will gladly take it. Craigan saying on the radio he doesnt think theres any chance Bair will be with us next season.... wonder if thats a punt or he knows something

1 hour ago, wellfan said:

Because if it weren't for our crap defence/goalkeeping this season, we would be a top 6 side.

Agreed, 3rd best goals for tally and probably 3rd worst goals against it easy to see where our problems are.

8 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Agreed, 3rd best goals for tally and probably 3rd worst goals against it easy to see where our problems are.

100%

McGinn gets pass marks this season. Few others do. 

1 hour ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

It's a massive part of the game...defending, so we don't deserve to be top 6.

Hopefully we can sort that side of things out for next season 

Dundee have conceded more goals than we have this season. I do understand the point you are making but it's fine margins as I'm sure folk know. Just too many draws. 

9 goals in 2 games , a lot to be pleased about with that

It has a slight sense of dejavu as we finished last year as well strongly with Kev Van Veen the star man ,  on a very positive note we should look upon it as finishing the season strongly with better days ahead 

Another day on the Well rollercoaster and enjoy it 👍 

Another good thing this weekend , Airdrie got beat last night 

Edited by twistandshout1983

A great result so credit to SK and SF. When we lose they take criticism so its only right they take the plaudits when we win, especially like this. We'll done to the players too. Two nice goals through Paton and especially Spittal.

I'm happy for the fans who journeyed North. They were rightly rewarded. 

At worst we'll finish 9th. We can now watch St Johnstone and Ross County battle it out. Saints fans are in complete meltdown and are not enamoured with Craig Levein. 

16 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Aye another Saturday night ruined for you, all that negativety and pent up rage with nowhere to vent it.

He can at least try blaming SO'D for their goal. Terrible first touch or something.