Kilmarnock v Motherwell 25/02/2023

SteelmaninOZ

On 2/22/2023 at 12:31 PM, dundeesteelman said:

First time heading to Killie in 30 years. Anyone got any tips on car parking close to the ground??

If you’re coming in from A77/A71 via Bellfield Interchange, take Dundonald Road exit (left at first roundabout then left again), you can normally get parked on side of road.  The earlier you get there, the closer to ground you get.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stv said:

Game is on bbc alba at 6pm tonight if you can stand them talking gibberish.  Actually that’s no different from the way they speak on sportscene

Anything is better than listening to that pompous, pseudo intellectual prick Michael Stewart on Sportscene. Him and his ‘biometrics’ and ‘nuances’ would make Gaelic commentary much more listenable.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mio said:

The park is appalling, it just shouldn’t be allowed in the SPL, it’s an embarrassment. I honestly think the players would be better off wearing a pair of gazelles or sambas on that park.

I was just about to post that.

I didn't think it was possible to make that pitch have a more uneven and unpredictable bounce, but I think today is the worst I've seen it.

No doubt that suits the home team more, as they are used to it, but it's beyond brutal as far as any kind of passing, or football, is concerned.

I'm sure Killie are quite happy to have it set up this way - and no coincidence they are mince away from home.